Hybrid View

Post For hire live chat representative

Hello employers,

I'm looking for an opening position as a live chat sales representative. I am also able to work level 1 tier support for web hosting and up to tier 3/4 for game servers, but prefer sales.

I am willing to participate in any way I can.

I am quite skilled in the English language. All sentences are comprehensible and contain proper grammar and punctuation. Something customers look at when chatting with a representative from your company. I also have about 4 years of game server technical support trouble shooting under my belt as I used to run GmodHosting.com LLC. (Now part of ClanBaseLive). I am punctual and to the point and am able to work where you need me in whatever environment.

I am not able to relocate to your offices. All offers must be from my remote location of Arizona. Travel during June-July may be possible to offices for review or training.

I'm looking for minimal wage pay for any hours that I will be working. Please note however that federal minimum wage is set to be raised July 24, 2009 to $7.25

I also have a year and a half experience with cPanel and WHM.

I am very seasoned with eSupport Suite as it was our primary port of support. However, I can adapt to any system.

The only thing I request further the listed are that we speak in private regarding scheduling of hours. I will need a special plan due to some activities outside of the IT world.

Please, feel free to contact me regarding any of these details or ask me questions about my prior histories. I will be more than willing to answer. If you require my cell number, please PM me first, as I will not post it publicly.

Contact forms:
    E-mail: nosit1@yahoo.com
    MSN: [email]nosit1@yahoo.com
    AIM: daxterfellowes
    Telephone: 1-480-463-1084
    Cell-Phone: As stated, please PM.

If you need a determined and strong willed worker, you have found you match.
    Last edited by writespeak; 06-23-2009 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Edited by request
      0 Not allowed!

I've decided any pay is really appreciated, so just contact me and we can discuss it further.
      0 Not allowed!

Are you available between 9am - 5pm Central Time, Monday - Friday?
      0 Not allowed!

I have a role which is very low volume, would you be willing to consider something like this as an additional role, or are you looking for one main full time role?
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft
      0 Not allowed!

I'm willing to participate in anything that won't strenuously go beyond my experiences.
      0 Not allowed!

PM's have been sent to those who have answered.
      0 Not allowed!

Also willing to do telephone support as well.
      0 Not allowed!

Sending you a email to nosit1@yahoo.com
      0 Not allowed!

I know you put this in about a month ago, but are you still looking for work ?

Thanks Derek.
      0 Not allowed!