Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    do you have any personal experience with comm100?????

Quote Originally Posted by tuxpack View Post
    Hi,

Seems like no one is reading what the OP is after ? :-) Anyways Andrew have you checked comm100 ? It seems like a pretty good option for you as its browser based !!

Whats about livezilla? Its great, their upcoming version will have more features, Im just waiting for next release which possibly released in this month according to their change-log information.

If you've got the server hardware to run it, and technical knowledge to install it there's no reason not to test LiveZilla.

Another vouch for LiveZilla, although I'm not sure if they have non-windows based operator clients.

I am hoping for an Android client myself

Activa Live is hands down the best I've ever used, and I've used many...it isn't the cheapest but not unreasonable either.

Livezilla is great. Been using it for 2 months now.

We moved from kayako years ago now we use Live help messenger from stardevelop http://livehelp.stardevelop.com
    operator clients: windows, iphone, and android

check with StarDevelop's Live Help Messenger! Its cheap plus has WHMCS Integration and has desktop application. Goodluck!

For paid one, I highly recommend sightmax, for free stuff, livezilla is definitely the best. The smartermail also offers an affordable chat/customer support system.

seems some people didnt read the thread,

he's looking for a app working with and without windows - mean that he can have the livezilla software under their smartphone for example

I'm definitly interesting about the issue, I'm also looking to be able to install something over my iPhone (in my case)...

The client I am working with makes it possible to chat from your IM directly - you can use gtalk or google apps or any xmpp end point there. It also works with Skype. You can do both text and voice chat.

I have posted more details in the advertising forum here at WHT -
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1050830

Quote Originally Posted by lojogroup View Post
    As far as I know Livezilla is good with good features can be integrated with the mobile device also. Interface is simple and easy to use.
    how to integrate with mobile devices?I would like to chat with my client on Android,but no such application.

Quote Originally Posted by clarencetey View Post
    how to integrate with mobile devices?I would like to chat with my client on Android,but no such application.
    As of now, there is no application in order to use Livezilla on your Android phone. There is news of a new web interface coming out, however, I am not sure it will work with any smart phones at all. Please be aware that this is not a for-sure deal, and they might not come out with a web-interface. However, it is planned. It might, or might not, work with the Android phone.

we tried Livezilla before, quiet easy to use

We use WHMCS Live Chat Addon. You can use software or web-based.

Another vouch for Livezilla here. Its easy and does its job nicely.

Zopim works nice, since you can use gtalk and dont need any 3rd party software installed on your PC.

I'm a big fan of LiveZilla also.

Looking for a solution which allows agent connection through Blackberry though, as all my staff have one it'd be a great option.

As for chat software on phone, I haven't found a perfect solution yet.

I have tested stardevelop live help on android and iPhone and I am really impressed, currently using it android version and it works good on GPRS, edge, 3G, wifi.

Livezilla is the one of best software for chat support.

Quote Originally Posted by HostSkies View Post
    As of now, there is no application in order to use Livezilla on your Android phone. There is news of a new web interface coming out, however, I am not sure it will work with any smart phones at all. Please be aware that this is not a for-sure deal, and they might not come out with a web-interface. However, it is planned. It might, or might not, work with the Android phone.
    I've developed a mobile app for Livezilla, (Prontogab).

The iPhone app is now live and available for download from the app store (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pront...3723?ls=1&mt=8).

The app can be also purchased on the Android market at https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result.

I use Livezilla and works great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12