How to rank best in Yahoo

One of my domain is ranking position 2 and 3 in Google, but the same keywords for my site is weak in Yahoo like in Yahoo my site is in position 23rd position.

Please tell me how can I rank better in Yahoo too?

You need good balance between on-page & off page optimization, yahoo is little picky than Google, follow quality link building strategy and adhere the best practice for content quality; http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sea...basics-18.html

This is expensive but if your site is listed in Yahoo Directory, they say that helps high PR with Yahoo. Are you willing to pay for the cost?

Yahoo need high keyword density so you might rank well in Yahoo but you might not rank well in Google.
    Get paid to websites
    get paid to upload photos and wallpapers

Yahoo and google have different algoritms. And it is very digfficult to target on both.
    If you have few projects I think that better optinmize one for google and one for yahoo.
    IMO
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Yahoo likes the on-page factors more and your content. Try to have backlinks at other sites doing good in yahoo rankings as this will help as well.
    OneIMS.com - Internet Marketing and SEO

I agree and it can be quite a pain in the butt to get high ranks on both engines. Sometimes its like Google and Yahoo! run complete opposite algorithms. I would suggest focusing on Google and see what else you can do with Yahoo!

Focus on title keyword targeting, along with image/text anchoring your keywords, plus getting larger relevant websites to link to you is a good start.

The following seems to help a bit in some circumstances:

#1 Create a blog.. a free one with blogspot.com is a nice way to get the pages indexed quickly

#2 Create a small forum... use free software or vBulletin to get noticed quickly

#4 Create a sitemap and submit to Yahoo! every so often

#5 If you have some dough laying around.. pay for their Directory Service.

#6 If you want to spend $20/mo for marketing.. pay a company such as IneedHits.com and have them submit your website to 3 relevant directories per month.

The idea behind #1 and #2 is trying to get more focus on other pages besides your Homepage. Try to get attention to more than just one page. A lot of people can rank high on their Homepage, but have nothing come up with the rest of their pages. The more pages you have showing up... the better.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    Yahoo and google have different algoritms. And it is very digfficult to target on both.
    If you have few projects I think that better optinmize one for google and one for yahoo.
    IMO
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)