Thread: Iomart

Iomart

Hi
    I have a client who is registered with iomart, and I want to transfer the domain name - but I cant find any type of support package.
    They have an 0870 number that no one answers, and a contact form for new businesses but nothing else.

Can anyone tell me how to contact these people or where so i can put a domain transfer in place

thanks

That would be a sign to me not to transfer anything to them.
    ¦ Ernie - ColoCrossing by HostPapa | Enterprise Colocation and Baremetal Services
    ¦ Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Private Cloud | Managed Services | IP Transit
    ¦ Buffalo, NY | Los Angeles | Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Atlanta | San Jose | Seattle
    ¦ Equick @ colocrossing.com

IOmart = easyspace.co.uk, might be the better place to ask
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

I think he is trying to transfer the domain name from them and no to them, so he is probably trying to get ahold of the EPP/AUTH code.

But yes, if he is trying to transfer to them, then this would be a definite sign NOT to do that.

My mistake.. Must have missed that.
    ¦ Ernie - ColoCrossing by HostPapa | Enterprise Colocation and Baremetal Services
    ¦ Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Private Cloud | Managed Services | IP Transit
    ¦ Buffalo, NY | Los Angeles | Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Atlanta | San Jose | Seattle

Heres another number for them: +44.1419316400

Also if iomart is a domain reseller you can probably find out who they resell for and attempt to go above them to have it transfered.

Thanks

no i want to move a domain AWAY from them for a friend, but their webpage is useless, easy space has a phone number but not open weekends (cant beleive there is no support over the weekend)

thanks for your help !