Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm hoping someone can come through and help us. I'd like to get this working as well.

I want the instruction to install too.

Control Panel

I been over a year awaiting more news on this as you can see the date on my last reply.......Nothing!

I would like the instruction too. Anyone with php and mysQL experience, please help us.

Email me and I will email you back a zip with the easy way to make your data base. I have also enclosed a readme file to help out with install. Remember, I'm no expert, but it worked for me and some others I have helped.

I would put the link to it here now, but I have to post 5 times to get permission to do so.

My email is: 45@skullgaming.com

Just post something 5 times, and attach it. Anyways. I sent you an e-mail and I'm at IRC to contact you but you're afk!

I have emailed it to you and answered your pm in irc. I work during the day but i do remote into my servers to check things during the day. I'm usually home at nights.

Hurray! 2nd post. only 3 more to go so i can post link.
    Last edited by skull45; 10-27-2006 at 10:41 AM.

Can you help me with the cron?

I go to login, And I don't have a account. How do I make myself an account?

Hello Boys a have install ventrilopanel but a cant not login as admin ! Nick Mail and password is ??????????? a dont know ho can a find the password?

* Instruction to install Ventrilopanel vpanel

Please, i need an instruction to install the ventrilo panel, i really need it,
    Is there any link to install it or similar?

Commo skull be a good person and post it.

thanks in advance

Not sure if anyone even cares anymore..but oh well.

Considering that there is no other Open Source vent panel out there on the net, I'm gonna work on repairing this script. Let's just hope it will still work with vent v3.

First off, for the noobs out there that have no idea what's going on. DO NOT download this script. There are far too many errors in it. I have fully repaired the sql file in script so that it properly injects into the database. Although there is something wrong with the PHP coding on the login.php file. Once I figure this out, I will upload it as a SourceForge project. If it becomes popular I might actually make an install.php file. But for now I will settle with a detailed ReadMe file.

-Hopefully this will not take all summer to fix. Looks like he was off to a good start, just missed a couple things.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rynet91 View Post
    Considering that there is no other Open Source vent panel out there on the net, I'm gonna work on repairing this script. Let's just hope it will still work with vent v3.

First off, for the noobs out there that have no idea what's going on. DO NOT download this script. There are far too many errors in it. I have fully repaired the sql file in script so that it properly injects into the database. Although there is something wrong with the PHP coding on the login.php file. Once I figure this out, I will upload it as a SourceForge project. If it becomes popular I might actually make an install.php file. But for now I will settle with a detailed ReadMe file.

-Hopefully this will not take all summer to fix. Looks like he was off to a good start, just missed a couple things.
    im really glad your fixing the script and making a readme file. i was looking for this and i couldn't figure out the other download, so thanks!!

I will be releasing the ALPHA release of VCP on ventrilocp.uni.cc in the next couple of days. Please be aware that you still need to know how to use phpmyadmin to install this. I will include a detailed readme on the forums though. But most errors have been fixed, but many still exist.

i can't figure out how to install it either... do i need appserv? or xamp or wamp or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by kohler View Post
    i can't figure out how to install it either... do i need appserv? or xamp or wamp or something like that?
    ok i found out i do need appserv... but now im trying to install it and its tuff... can anyone help me?

I don't know, but I think they forgot about this thread

I really was looking forward to getting this because I was going to run a Ventrilo off of my website

yeah same here have the control panel hidden on a site im building

Yes I have wanted to find out how to install this as well. I am very tech savvy and can't figure this out. Is anyone still watching this thread?

Some guy said not to DL it because it had too many errors and bugs in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12