Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hostdime down

Quote Originally Posted by Rick-RikeMedia View Post
    Its a bad week for HostDime. The server we're on is now having problems saying 'Disk Full' and blocking all cPanel/WHM logins.

Not a good first impression. We've been with them less than 48 hours and had bad load times and now an inability to do anything on our site due to someone apparently not monitoring disk usage. I thought HostDime was supposed to be highly stable and reliable...maybe I was mislead.

On the plus side my ticket was answered within a minute telling me they were aware and were working on it. But that doesnt make up for the fact that my sites been down, possibly all night!
    Hate to break it to you, but last time I checked this isn't there support desk!

Just ask for your ticket to be escalated to management and they will sort it out if needs must.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-Matt View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but last time I checked this isn't there support desk!

Just ask for your ticket to be escalated to management and they will sort it out if needs must.
    At what point did I say it was?! This is a forum area for "Providers and network outages and updated". I was providing an update.

I assume if you're posting here you are one of their clients looking for an update?

At what point did I say it was?! This is a forum area for "Providers and network outages and updated". I was providing an update.

I assume if you're posting here you are one of their clients looking for an update?
    This thread is regarding a mass outage, yours is an isolated issue. The best place for an update would be there live chat or the support ticket system. You are much more likely to get a quicker response there.

Its a bad week for HostDime. The server we're on is now having problems saying 'Disk Full' and blocking all cPanel/WHM logins.

Not a good first impression. We've been with them less than 48 hours and had bad load times and now an inability to do anything on our site due to someone apparently not monitoring disk usage. I thought HostDime was supposed to be highly stable and reliable...maybe I was mislead.

On the plus side my ticket was answered within a minute telling me they were aware and were working on it. But that doesnt make up for the fact that my sites been down, possibly all night!
    Rick,

I sincerely apologize you are not having a good week on that server and so soon in your relationship with us. We do actively monitor the disk usage on servers however as you can imagine someone could have uploaded some massively big file at any time and could have caused this. We certainly police the shared/reseller servers but unfortunately sometimes things do happen. Thanks for your understanding. We operate a big amount of servers on our network and this single server experience shouldn't be a judgement of all our services.

I sent you a PM if you can reply back with your ticket # I will do a quick follow up and move your account to another server if needed. We will make this right for you one way or another. Thanks for the opportunity to let us solve this for you.

Also for the record the disk space issue is very much an isolated issue to the server your account is on and not the verizon issue nor the previous routing issues on this thread.

Great job Manny keep up the awesome work!

Thread cleaned up. Please try to keep this on topic.

I never noticed any network downtimes recently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12