keyword ranking check

is there any easy way to check the keyword ranking that where it is coming ? other than searching manually..
      0 Not allowed!

Try this

May be you can type this in google.com
    allintitle: plus the keyword you want to use.
    It will come up with number of result. Bigger number means more poeple type the word in google.
      0 Not allowed!

Haven't done it, but I think Google Keyword Planner tool has that feature you specified.
      0 Not allowed!

There are many web tools to check keywords ranking in google. some of them are free and most of are one time paid software to check ranking.
    smallseotools is keyword-position tool and its free of cost
      0 Not allowed!

5. I guess semrush is something you are searching for.
      0 Not allowed!

Use whatsmyserp dot com site.

You can track 25 keywords on each domain.
      0 Not allowed!

I prefer lxr dot marketplace dot com.It also gives the Bing SERP rank along with Google SERP. Morover, it allows you to enter 3 competitor domains along with your domain for a particular search query
      0 Not allowed!

You can use analytics like Statcounter. It will show you which position the keyword it has found in Google. However, with Google's "not provided", it won't show the keyword but the position only. Still, you will be clueless what keywords you are ranking for. But, some of the keywords still appear.

You can also use one of the numerous keyword tracking tools available online like micrositemasters, serpfox, proranktracker, or even tools like seo powersuite that as a tracking tool. But, if you're only tracking 10 or less keywords, go with online tools that offer free account like the one's I've mentioned. You don't need to pay unless you're tracking 50 and above keywords.
      0 Not allowed!

Try proranktracker.com, it is fre for 50 keywords. I am also using rankerizer for ad-hoc check.
      0 Not allowed!

You can use Google Webmaster Tools to see how your site is ranking. It'll also tell you about any problems with your site, and site load speed in comparison to others.
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions
      0 Not allowed!

You can check the average postitions in Google analytics and Google webmaster.
    There are some website which provides the exact keyword position, I use proranktracker to check automated ranking.
    It even provides country based ranking.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by yawarkhanjojo View Post
    is there any easy way to check the keyword ranking that where it is coming ? other than searching manually..
    I don't think the other tools are more effective than checking it manually in the search engine. Real time it is.
      0 Not allowed!

You can use CNZZ Tools to see how your site is ranking.CNZZ has always deemed it its duty to Chinese Internet data, focusing on the data statistics and mining, has the world's leading Internet data collection, statistics and mining technology, the specialty is engaged in the Internet data monitoring, technology research, product development and application of statistical analysis.
      0 Not allowed!

One thing to remember if you are checking manually, go incognito. Your search history can have an effect on the SERPS that you pull up. Location does as well depending on the keyword.

I use serpbook to keep track of rankings. Several different plans available depending on number of keywords you want to track as well as domains.

There are plenty of other tools that work as well. Depends on your budget. I also tried one from seo book tools. It is a plugin for firefox. Just search for it.

Regardless of your tool of choice and going paid vs non-paid you need to consider what if this is a "business" or a hobby for you. If it is a business then this information is extremely valuable so invest in your business. Shell out the money and get a good tool.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up

Use wordtracker tool for checking keyword rankings. You also find competitors along with that. It has both free and paid version.
      0 Not allowed!

You can check from this tool: moonsy.com/google-keyword-rank-checker/
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by yawarkhanjojo View Post
    There is one tool named Ranktracker. It can give you the ranking of more than 1 keywords instantly according to the specified location. You can install and try once. I have used it sometime before.
      0 Not allowed!