Arrow stylexnetworks 1 Month Review

Ever since my 1 week review about stylexnetworks with a superb start of a new client-host relation, a lot of development happened which im about to share in this 1 month review.

For starters, their SAN had serious issues which led to some downtime which i believe could have been handled well. Call it being novice or in panic, the tickets went pretty delayed like upto 3-4 hours and , there was no firm update from the Staff or an announcement done. However, once the issue was escalated to the mgmt., all through this "ORDEAL" their mgmt. specially Kasra responded even if at delays about the situation and briefed well. I was pretty frustrated about how on some situations, my tickets were on hold for hours because they wanted to confirm root password each time but they took the feedback in a good way and changed their policy so that customers are not frustrated anymore in future.

On the other note, my opting for r1soft backups was like the day saver. Every damn byte of my cloud was safe and i tell this to anyone going for hosting, ALWAYS have backups in place .

I paid my 2nd Invoice yesterday and have decided to stick with them for now . They are a new company in process of "refinement" and the way their mgmt. went proactive and responded gives me hope that there are better days ahead.

Anyone looking for a host which has good prices, support is 6/10 (atleast for now) and mgmt. is good listener, you can go for them.

Will write more about them in months to come and hopefull, that the coming month has no adventures in it.

All the best !
    If you're hunting with 1 Bullet, wait for a clean shot !

Glad to see that you are happy with them.
    Make sure you have reported your domain to the mods or share it publicly to verify your review.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India

Nice when a hosting company listens to feedback - sounds like an overall positive experience.
    █ CanSpace Solutions - www.canspace.ca - Canada's leading domain registrar and web hosting provider
    Premium Canadian Web Hosting and .ca domains. Trusted by Canada's largest corporations
    Affordable Web Hosting | 24/7 Support | CIRA CERTIFIED | Proudly Canadian