2 Port RJ45 Network Card

I'm setting up a box I have as a Windows 2003 server. I need to basically have the ability to run two different IP's off this box. I have the 2 different IP address I can use through Comcast, but want to make sure this is a decent card to get for what I want to do.

http://compare.ebay.com/spid/2304711...mTypes&var=srf
    “Intelligence is not to make no mistakes, but quickly to see how to make them good.” - Bertolt Brecht

You don't necessarily need two different NICs. You can assign multiple IPs per NIC. What do you need to do with the other IP?
    ActiveHost - Upstate New York Data Center Services: Powering the Active Business with ProActive Service
    Windows and Linux Cloud Hosting, VPS, Dynamic Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    In business since 1996. Privately owned multi-million dollar data center. 24x7 Support.
    www.activehost.com sales@activehost.com 1-518-372-2842

Basically I'm hosting a development server. It would have two different subdomains. One subdomain would have one IP address while the other one has a different one. It's all being done in house and I want to make it accessible for people outside of the office to access, thus the two different IP's.

Having a network card with two ethernet ports would serve this purpose, I would plug in two different ethernet ports to a business class modem we have in which we got (5 ip addresses) from and use two ports from the modem so each port has it's own IP.

Hope this makes sense.
    “Intelligence is not to make no mistakes, but quickly to see how to make them good.” - Bertolt Brecht

If by subdomain you mean a separate website, then it sounds like you don't need two nics UNLESS you do not have static IPs for some reason.

If they've assigned you 5 static IPs, you can just assign a second IP to the same NIC and be done with it.

If they assign everything through DHCP then a quick but ugly workaround is 2 NICs.
    ActiveHost - Upstate New York Data Center Services: Powering the Active Business with ProActive Service
    Windows and Linux Cloud Hosting, VPS, Dynamic Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    In business since 1996. Privately owned multi-million dollar data center. 24x7 Support.
    www.activehost.com sales@activehost.com 1-518-372-2842