Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

best time for start link building

Hi,
    what is the best time for start link building for a new site.I have created a new blog by wordpress on 5/11/2010 <<removed>>
    i want to know that ,i can start links building for it.
    I have listen that creating links for a new site is harmfull and google penalized your site for search results.
    Last edited by sirius; 12-08-2010 at 11:46 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

First you bookmark your blog in to different website and after that make links of this for getting better link and traffic.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Well take a slow start and variate your activities on daily basis as surely you can not wait for a year.
      0 Not allowed!

You can start the day you published your blog, but don't overdoit. You should start with just few links daily, and increase number over time. Make sure you build links that points on various posts in your blog, so it looks more natural to search engines.
      0 Not allowed!

I agree with luisifer, just make sure it looks "natural." Maybe 10 or less links a day for a while and then scale up slowly...I use some automated software but I take it really easy to make sure its not pissing google or other search engines off.
      0 Not allowed!

There is not any best time you can start it when your site ready with all on page SEO.
      0 Not allowed!

Anytime is a good time for link building. The reason people say building link quickly for new sites is harmful is because seo supposed to be a natural process and usually new sites don't get lots of backilnk naturally. It takes some time. So, if you build links quickly, googly might sandbox you, but if you keep building links with the same rate you were before the sandbox, it will be lifter.
    Don't believe everything you here, test things out for yourself.
      0 Not allowed!

bulk link building may harm your newest blog so don't try to make 1000 of link in one day, you can make upto 50 links / day and your blog would be safe.
      0 Not allowed!

You can also do RSS directory submission .... in your wordpress blog you get RSS feed URL copy that url and submit rss directories, this way your all articles automatically submit every time in that directories ..... if any body know more about this so please complete me
      0 Not allowed!

The best time to start backlinking is when you have uploaded your first pages with the onpage-seo completed. Their is no need to have all the web site completed.
      0 Not allowed!

You can use only social bookmarking sites first 3-4 months.
    Never make any link building with a direct link from footer or sitewide link in first 3-4 months.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EnesErtem View Post
    Never make any link building with a direct link from footer or sitewide link in first 3-4 months.
    Why not? Please explain it more.
      0 Not allowed!

Because google trusted in only organic links.
    So it can understand easly it isn't organic links.
    And Google wants linear increasing for every domain/site.
    And if you want to face facts you can try getting sitewide links for your new site.
    I tried it several times..
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EnesErtem View Post
    You can use only social bookmarking sites first 3-4 months.
    Why? Never had any issues. The thing to remember is to be consistent and work on building back links from different sources. It does not happen over night, but if you are consistent in your on and off page seo you will see results.
      0 Not allowed!

LMAO youve had a blog for 7 months and havent built any links? Be rational and think for a second: if it were easy to get a blog penalized for building links, EVERYBODY would be doing it to their competitors to eliminate the competition. Getting penalized by Google is actually really, really challenging to do. I build thousands of links per day to my site and have never once gotten penalized. Stop worrying about it and start building links
      0 Not allowed!

I think what we are talking about is that we shouldn't created so many backlinks overnight. This seems like an auto submiter software. Google doesn't want artificial website grow. Google likes natural grow. Thats why we should gradually increase our seo tactics.

If you have 50 new pages for your new site, I think is better to submite them gradualy. Example every 2-3 day submit one. This shows a growing website.

You will not gain the same "google respect" if you upload them at once.

I think now I understand and agree about having a natural seo for your webpage.

What do you think?
      0 Not allowed!

I started link building when my Site was under construction.
      0 Not allowed!

Google dont penalize it in this way,, you must have good content which will help you both for user as well search engine,,and go with slow work with it,,
      0 Not allowed!

best time for start link building

First submit yous site to social bookmarking sitee so that it gets indexed quickly. Slowly start building links then.

cheers!
    ryan

<<removed>>
    Last edited by sirius; 01-03-2011 at 11:31 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

As soon as you have finisher optimizing a site on-page and have submitted it in search engines webmaster tool, from that time one could opt for building good link popularity for the site like bookmarking, forum posting, link exchange, etc.
      0 Not allowed!

I agree with what Satrap suggested. You can start with link building the very same time you created your blog. Start with social bookmarking. The thing is that do not start doing lot of submissions altogether. You can give links in forums you have joined. You can also start promotion via social media.
      0 Not allowed!

I think every time is the best time but do concentrate on quality not on quantity.
      0 Not allowed!

First do the Onpage Optimization and after that start link building. If you do link building slowly then there is no harm to your website and Google won't penalize if you are not spamming.
    Last edited by billaa; 02-13-2011 at 01:05 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

anytime

anytime . I have built links for sites that weren't even live yet. In fact, I have a friend that has built up a site to a PR 3 while it was parked waiting to launch it. The SE's will find the old links so just build them as soon as you figure out your domain name.
      0 Not allowed!

Google never penalize for link building, until or unless you are not going to break there rule or spam other website.
    And one more thing never make more then 3 link in any website
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast