hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Websitepanel setup

Forum Jump

Websitepanel setup

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Websitepanel setup

Hi

I am looking for someone to setup WSP to work with Exchange 2010 sp2 multi tenancy.

Need someone to configure and test the WSP side of things.

AD and Exchange 2010 are already setup.

Let me know

Cheers

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Hi, I can do this for you. Let me know if you still need help.

Old

I can help you on this task. My mail id is jaylinuxweb@gmail.com

Sponsored Links
Old

I shall assist you , just shoot me mail to nixminds @ gmail.com

Old

@oztech , I had Just setup exchange 2010 1 month ago in hosting mode with website panel . If you have installed exchange with the command setup.com /m:install /r:M,C,H,T /OrganizationName:TestORG /Hosting , then the exchange installation is perfect otherwise Iam afraid you have to install exchange again .

Anyways I can install exchange for you and configure website panel for exchange hosting . My email address is kingwinbond@gmail.com

Old

We can do this project for you. Message me at psslena@gmail.com

Old
Premium Member

I've recently done a multi-tenant WebsitePanel install for both Exchange 2010 SP1 w/hosting mode and Exchange 2010 SP2 on-premises.

Contrary to post #5, you do NOT want /hosting mode as it will no longer be supported after Exchange 2010. Migration in the future will need to be a cross-forest migration - http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/...ting-mode.aspx. Not to mention all of the features you lose.

Send an email if interested - mike[at]rackworx.com

Last edited by RackWorx; 06-11-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old
Junior Guru

Hi,

I need to send you private message. Will you please let me know your email ID or skype ID?