Need SEO/SEM/Social Marketing help

My sites need some help with SEO/SEM and Social Marketing. Would anyone be able to recommend some services or users who can help with this?
      0 Not allowed!

look for someone in linkedin.com I once tried someone there. and if you want cheap services try *********.com

cheap services sometimes are very effective.
      0 Not allowed!

PlotHost - Secure Web Hosting Plans - Since 2008
    Shared and Reseller Plans | 24x7 Technical Support
      0 Not allowed!

I agree, you should look for SEO/ SEM agencies. But be careful, there are very expensive agencies and there are very cheap ones. Some of the cheap ones don't do anything apart from charging you their (low) fee. Don't work with any agency who is not willing to commit to and report measurable results.
      0 Not allowed!

Try giving Ritchie at designn.co.uk a shout. His team owns a lot of competitive short term keyword top rankings.

Note: I am not affiliated with them in any way but have seen their results first hand.
      0 Not allowed!

I am curious, only because I have never heard of it... What is the benefit of short term keyword top rankings?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SingleHop_Kevin View Post
    I am curious, only because I have never heard of it... What is the benefit of short term keyword top rankings?
    I haven't either, perhaps they mean short tailed?
      0 Not allowed!

A short tail keyword is usually generic and as the name suggests, short - e.g. "real estate". Bearing in mind all the real estate businesses there are in the world, this would be hard to rank for.
    Conversely a long tailed keyword is more specific, and longer e.g. "cheap real estate for sale in Altinkum, Turkey" This would be easier to rank for because there would not be many searches for it.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
    A short tail keyword is usually generic and as the name suggests, short - e.g. "real estate". Bearing in mind all the real estate businesses there are in the world, this would be hard to rank for.
    Conversely a long tailed keyword is more specific, and longer e.g. "cheap real estate for sale in Altinkum, Turkey" This would be easier to rank for because there would not be many searches for it.
    Got it. So, obviously the cost of long tail is cheaper right?
      0 Not allowed!

well, i can only suggest 1 thing to you, choose only that person for help who is experienced and show you some successful examples first, then give your work to him because there are many inexperience experts over in the market that will destroy the SEO of a website, take care
      0 Not allowed!

Got it. So, obviously the cost of long tail is cheaper right?
    I've never paid for or enquired about the costs of SEO services so I can't really comment on that. But if someone said they could get you page 1 rankings and then did it with the kind of long tailed keywords I gave in my example, in my opinion you would not be getting very much for your money.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by addlinkweb View Post
    well, i can only suggest 1 thing to you, choose only that person for help who is experienced and show you some successful examples first, then give your work to him because there are many inexperience experts over in the market that will destroy the SEO of a website, take care
    This is a very working element to consider. Allowing a so-called expert to reconfigure URLs or actual content who do a lot of damage. Asking for specific past experiences and results is a great idea.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Surya_1 View Post
    What kind Of services you want, you have to be specfic about it?
    If you don't know anything about something, it is difficult to be specific about what you want The very fact that such a general question was asked does suggest that the OP is starting from a low knowledge base,and is looking for pointers in the right direction.

To the OP: I'm not sure whether you want someone to do this for you, or you want help to be able to do it yourself. There are many free information services available, such as SEOmoz (which has already been suggested) and even Google provide a starters guide for SEO:
    http://static.googleusercontent.com/...rter-guide.pdf
    so if you have the time and the inclination, you can do it yourself.
    If you are looking for a paid service then just be very careful, because although I am sure there are many who are genuine, there are for example those who are offering professional SEO services who appear on forums asking the most basic of questions, when they should already know the answers.
    Anyone can set themselves up as an "SEO expert" but as far as I know there aren't any recognized qualifications.
      0 Not allowed!

I think it is important to distinguish the difference between social media and social marketing. In my opinion social media is posting something on your Facebook page that may not have to do with your company or industry but will engage your fans. Social marketing on the other hand is using Twitter or Facebook to deliver marketing -like messages. I think it is very important to trying to find a balance between the two.
      0 Not allowed!

I think it is important to distinguish the difference between social media and social marketing. In my opinion social media is posting something on your Facebook page that may not have to do with your company or industry but will engage your fans. Social marketing on the other hand is using Twitter or Facebook to deliver marketing -like messages. I think it is very important to trying to find a balance between the two.
    I think it is very difficult to separate the two. I'm not convinced that these social signals work in all cases. I am on twitter and facebook and maybe someone will go to my site as a result but I don't expect anyone to buy a house from me directly through what I have posted on either of them.
      0 Not allowed!