Site-wide textlink for sale. 1,400+ members, 12k/month pageviews, PR6, respected site

Hi, one of the subscriptions to a textlink ad on my educational site has just expired. For $40/month, payable via PayPal for a three month subscription, your textlink will be one of only FOUR outbound textlinks on the site (we max out at five).

info:
    This is an educational website wth more than 1,400 college and highschool members. We bring tutors and students together so that the teachers can help the students with their homework questions. We also just started a forum that addresses student's questions on college admissions.

Site gets more than 12,000 pageviews per month, and we have consistantly increased the number of unique visitors and pageviews for the past 9 months.

According to Marketleap, we have more than 1,000 backlinks. Reputable backlinks include major universities, government education websites and major newspapers (references available on request).

To view the site, please click on "PROFILE" and click on the link under 'my homepage'.

PM me (NO EMAIL) if you have any questions, or would like to buy the textlink. I will post "SOLD" afterwards.

SOLD