IOFlood Offline?

My server is offline, I tried to access https://manage.ioflood.com that is also offline, I tried to open a ticked sending an e-mail and it returned.

Code:
    Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

suport@ioflood.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain ioflood.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c03::1a].

Try now to access https://manage.ioflood.com/
    with me work...

Quote Originally Posted by Koalaz View Post
    My server is offline, I tried to access https://manage.ioflood.com that is also offline, I tried to open a ticked sending an e-mail and it returned.

Code:
    Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

suport@ioflood.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain ioflood.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c03::1a].

Its back online ^^

HE.net dropped our connection for unknown reasons. They have brought it back up and we are awaiting their response as to the reason it went down. A handful of our oldest subnets were single homed to HE.net. Those ranges would have been down until we changed the routing on them manually.

Some ranges (typically those belonging to customers with a lot of traffic to / from China) are also "more specifically announced" to HE.net for performance reasons. Normally those ranges would fail over to our general bandwidth blend automatically. What appeared to happen here however, was that the global internet was still sending this traffic to HE.net, and then HE.net was effectively black holing this traffic.

We are investigating how we can make our configurations more resilient in the future to prevent these kinds of issues from recurring if one or more transit providers goes offline in the future. To be clear, this problem impacted only a percentage of IPs and users. I apologize for the inconvenience here as I know how serious this kind of issue can be.

Quote Originally Posted by funkywizard View Post
    HE.net dropped our connection for unknown reasons. They have brought it back up and we are awaiting their response as to the reason it went down. A handful of our oldest subnets were single homed to HE.net. Those ranges would have been down until we changed the routing on them manually.

Some ranges (typically those belonging to customers with a lot of traffic to / from China) are also "more specifically announced" to HE.net for performance reasons. Normally those ranges would fail over to our general bandwidth blend automatically. What appeared to happen here however, was that the global internet was still sending this traffic to HE.net, and then HE.net was effectively black holing this traffic.

We are investigating how we can make our configurations more resilient in the future to prevent these kinds of issues from recurring if one or more transit providers goes offline in the future. To be clear, this problem impacted only a percentage of IPs and users. I apologize for the inconvenience here as I know how serious this kind of issue can be.
    good job with the detailed explanation