[Available] PHP/HTML+CSS/JavaScript Programmer

Hello all!
    • About Me:
      My name is Ryan Turner. I'm currently a student out of Memphis, TN. I attend highschool, with plans to double major as Computer Sciences and biochemistry, ROTC also. My goal is to either practice medicine myself, or work in medical research for the U.S. Department of Defense (Already am in contact with them).
    • My Current Projects:
      I co-own an internet radio station based on the GameSurge IRC network (#pinkgator or http://www.pinkgator.net/ ), and am in charge of the information technology department at CA Virtual Airlines, which is sponsored by Continental Airlines (This job involves extensive PHP programming, as well as C++ programming interfacing Microsoft FlightSimulator with our website). CAVirtual is currently in development stages, with a staff of around 15 people. I am the only person who is not a real-world employee of Continental Airlines. Also, I worked for a year with Website United. I was the COO of TargetLocked game hosting, which was one of the most successful projects within WU.
    • What I'm Interested In:
      I currently have a home studio where I produce music, also I was active a few months ago with Airsoft skirmishes that involved local law enforcement officers (Police, military, and civilians. I play Battlefield2 with my buddies for about 2 hours a week, and hang out with friends on Friday nights.
    • Cut to the chase-- What I Can Do:
      I'm not going to give you corporate ********. I'll tell you what exactly I feel that I can do, and above I've told you what I have done. I can do ANY php programming that you need, in a timely manner. I can also assist in setting up servers (linux), but thats not my primary forte (I have 2 servers right now: a FreeBSD and a Fedora Core server). I can slice Photoshop layouts, code them in CORRECT CSS up-to-date standards, and interface them with programs that you want to use.
    • What Im Looking For:
      Currently I'm looking to fill my free time. I am willing to do long-term work, or single time jobs. All is fine by me!
    • Methods of Contact:
      PM me for cellphone numbers (I have a number in Canada, USA, Toll free USA, UK, and France)
      AIM: neoific
      MSN: simzluver@hotmail.com
      Gmail: ryan.e.t@gmail.com
      E-mail: ryan.e.t@gmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Regards,
    Ryan Turner

Oh, and I also failed to mention that I am MySQL friendly!

How much would you generally charge for your services?

It varies per job description.
    Unless it is a long term job, I charge for the total project finished. Not in hours.
    The variables that I use to generate this quotation are deadline and amount of work to be done.

Contact me via one of the methods listen above and I can get you an estimate.