Thumbs up Hawk Host - 2 years review

I've been with Hawk Host for more than 2 years. In this time frame I've set up several accounts with them [reseller as well as shared] for myself and my clients.

I've been extremely satisfied by the features, service and support that they've provided. Some things like R1soft backups have been a life saver at times.

Their support department is knowledgeable and helpful, and usually responds to tickets within an hour.

I've been making websites for more than 11 years, and have used many hosts, but Hawk Host is by far the most reliable host that I've ever been with.

I highly recommend their services -you won't be disappointed!

PS. I've reported a couple of domains that I host with them.

Glad to see you happy with them,,, Good luck

Could you tell me Hawk domain name? hawk.com?

The domain is http://www.hawkhost.com/.

Thanks. They have a nice website..

I am a big believer in you get what you pay for... I have always heard good things about them...

I have never heard of hawkhost. Thanks for the review as i am trying to find a solid host for the future.

Good job HawkHost

Thanks for sharing your experience with HH. It is another good review into their basket. Waiting for 2.5/3 year follow up

Thumbs up HawkHost.com 5 year review

I just checked my client area on one of the 2 accounts I have with HawkHost, and looks like I've been with them for over 5 years. Wow. They weren't even called HawkHost back then.

As far as my experience goes, they're rock solid. No complaints at all. Killer support, too, and I don't remember ever having any issues with downtime.

Highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by jjcmoney View Post
    I just checked my client area on one of the 2 accounts I have with HawkHost, and looks like I've been with them for over 5 years. Wow. They weren't even called HawkHost back then.

As far as my experience goes, they're rock solid. No complaints at all. Killer support, too, and I don't remember ever having any issues with downtime.

Highly recommended!
    Wow! We were Devoted Host back then (.net/.biz) . If you don't PM me your domain name as I'm quite curious who you are since we only have a handful of clients who have been with us that long.

Thanks for the kind words - it's very flattering to have a customer so long and have them compliment / recommend us publicly.
    Cody R.
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly Serving websites since 2004.
    Official Let's Encrypt Sponsor

Lol...I remembered that you were DevotedHost back then after I posted. Funny how time flies.

PM sent.

Very well. You are satisfied with them. Hope they will keep continue to make you happy.
    HostinPK.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting
    cPanel/CWP | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept PayPal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, and Bank payments

Quote Originally Posted by jjcmoney View Post

Highly recommended!
    Wow! If you could write a detailed review on them it would really be a great one; as it is written by a 5+ year customer.