Unhappy cPanel HTML editor problems

I have used cPanel for years and I love everything about it but the HTML editor that comes with it. Anytime the editor is used it added charactors to the page or messes with the width of the table. I have had this problem since cPanel 10 and I was hoping that 11 would fix the problem but it didn't. I have tried all the fixes read all the forums but still it continues. Yes I can edit the files manually but my customers can not and they are at this point fed up with it as am I. I tried one of the free scripts for HTML editing but it doesn't upload. I even tried Portello which worked was perfect but after awhile stopped working due to registration issues. Support took a month to get back to me and was unable to fix the issue or refund the money I spent on it.

Can anyone recommend a shared or reseller hosting service with a builtin HTML editor that works? Thanks.

I used the cPanel editor for a while, but gave up on it. This may not be what you're looking for but I'd recommend an FTP client that allows remote editing.

Windows: http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/ (right click the remote file "View/edit" (it opens in notepad, and once you save, it re-uploads the file).

Mac: http://www.panic.com/coda/ (excellent program with remote editing. should be obvious how to remotely edit once a site is setup)
    "It's hard to dance if you just lost your wallet. Whoa! Where's my wallet? But, hey this song is funky." - Mitch Hedberg

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info I used Filezilla for years and never knew that. But again this is for my customers who need a WYSIWYG editor. Thanks!

www.snippetmaster.com is a decent solution if you want something that is simple to install and easy for your client to use.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

FYI I did end up using snippetmaster. Great solution at a great price.