Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

What do you think of my new site design ?

Hello WHT members !

I have been working alot on my new web hosting site. It is Word Press based as we wanted a blog, And the best way was to use Word Press for it,

But i had modified alot of the code to make the site look better (Well i think anyway).

It is a work in progress kind of site, Like i have not made the hosting page yet, But as its free hosting, I see no need for that matter to be urgent.

The way i have intended the site to be is "Clean and Simple" Which i think i have done

I would be grateful of all comments , Good or Bad

Thanks Very Much

It's clean and simple. It looks very nice. Congrats and good luck with your business.
    - I am a PHP developer. I'm not a webhosting owner, I have never run a webhosting business before.
    - English is not my primary language.

Very minimalistic.

But I would suggest a few changes:

Under "Clients" I was expecting Testimonials not the Login screen links to cPanel. Just something to think of..

And personally I would like to have a login to my account from the homepage and not have to dig for it.

Unless of course you have a landing page for customers who have already signed up?

Overall though it is very clean. Just need to get the content wrapped up and flip the switch eh?

Going to cpanel login screen for me?
    awlter.com
    Website Design, Website Development, Photography & more!

Quote Originally Posted by jtaM View Post
    Going to cpanel login screen for me?
    Same here.

In my humble opinion the colors are not the perfect for a web hosting company. But the design is great . Keep up the good work!

The site is simple and clean.
    Only need to have more information and some illustrative images.

I like the design but you might want to change the logo

Definitely put your own logo on there!

Works now. Maybe too much padding between nav and content too.
    awlter.com
    Website Design, Website Development, Photography & more!

i like your design, simple and very neat.

Thumbs up

Hello Alexanderr

I like your general design. It's clean, effective and makes the message you are trying to convey straight to the point.

I would just like to point out one or two things for your review:

• You can do with a better choice of images to illistrate your services.
    • You need to make use of correct and propper margins / padding.
    • Try to incorportate some user freindly interactivity.

I hope you enjoy reading my review and that the information I provided serves you and your company well.

Good Luck with your website!

Thanks everyone, I will try my best to take everyone's opinions into account !

14. review

its a clean and simple site but almost too simple.The rectangle box is far too large in my opinion. I would make it smaller and possible make it into a rotating banner.

The first of the three boxes on the homepage doesn't align with the others.

Also on your hosting tab, You might want to have a simpler version i had to scroll down to get the price and order now

On your hosting plan pages, on the right hand side there is no image displaying. It doesnt have to be an image either, you can use that space to advertise what each account gets (ie 24/7 support or something) either way its a good place to promote why they should choose you, as they will often have your page open in one tab, and a competitors site open in another for a comparison.

You need to revisit your legal pages.
    on your specials pages, use gimp, and use the magic wand to remove the white background. If you cant do it, PM with the images and ill send them back to you with it done.

Site is nice and clean. (Still i think i would slap anyone saying "me host" out load as its just so grammatically incorrect )

The site is simple and attractive. Only need to have more information and images. But the design is great. I didn’t saw any registration and log in key to cPanel Hosting on the home page. Anyway keep it up. It’s a great work!
    Good Luck with your website!

Nice, clean and simple site. My suggestion would be to remove those 'server' images from the home page. Because no server in the world looks anything like that, anyone who knows what they're talking about, will realise that they're meaningless. Sorry, just a pet hate of mine
    Exit3 Creative - UK Based Web Development, Graphic Design & Brand Identity
    Extensive Portfolio | Experienced Team | Competitive Rates | Fully UK Based
    RAR Accredited Agency | Designers Accord Members | UKWDA Accredited Agency
    UK: 0141 846 0020 | US: 866-338-EXIT | AU: 03-9013-EXIT | Check Out Our Portfolio

OK, design is not bad, but I have to comment on what I believe is inappropriate, and if considered opening an account with you, I would be immediatelly turned off... In page that describes hosting packages:

**Please note our web hosting is suspended
    I could not find what those two asterisks refer to, so I assume you are suspended overall, you don't sell any longer.

Overselling Enabled - YES
    Yuk!...

Quote Originally Posted by strugar View Post
    OK, design is not bad, but I have to comment on what I believe is inappropriate, and if considered opening an account with you, I would be immediatelly turned off... In page that describes hosting packages:

I could not find what those two asterisks refer to, so I assume you are suspended overall, you don't sell any longer.

Yuk!...
    It was because we were installing WHMCS Billing software, Also we have strong views on overselling. We don't do it however clients are free to use it

nice and clean design easy to read

It is clean, crisp, user friendly. I love it.

Thanks everyone a few days ago we pushed a new update out

Cheers for the reviews !

I would go with the "too minimalistic" argument, but I actually like what you've done. Nice job and good luck.

I would change the slider images, they look kind of low quality and don't really look like they match your website. Slider images are some of the easiest things to design and I think that would help the overall design a lot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast