Creative Zen Vision M (wall outlet charging) can you use blackberry/razr charger?

Hey guys

I just obught a creative zen vision m video player. It only came with a sync dock and a usb type cable where you charge it through your computers usb port.

I have a motorolla razr and blackberry 7110T that use this same style to charge but it can charge through my wall outlet for each device. I was wondering if you could use it interchangeably with the vision M so i dont have to buy a sepearte wall charger for the device. anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by LearningLinux
    Hey guys

I just obught a creative zen vision m video player. It only came with a sync dock and a usb type cable where you charge it through your computers usb port.

I have a motorolla razr and blackberry 7110T that use this same style to charge but it can charge through my wall outlet for each device. I was wondering if you could use it interchangeably with the vision M so i dont have to buy a sepearte wall charger for the device. anyone have any ideas?

by the way the creative zen vision M charger (i checked specs online) has

5v 2.4 amps

and the blackberry I have is 5v .5 amps..

my question is will i mess up my mp3 player if i try to charge it using my blackberry charger.

Yea.. I sure wouldn't be a test tummy... I wouldn't try it... but thats me.. Mr Safety
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

It shouldn't, but don't expect it to charge very fast either (if at all.)
    --