* Before Launch Sale - Gameservers - Free Debranding/public - $1 A Slot!

Here at SourceServers.Net we would like to give the WHT community a great big thank you for welcoming us in :-D

And to celebrate we are giving away an unbelievable new offer whilst we are building our site!

What you get?

- FREE SERVER DE-BRANDING
    - FREE PUBLIC STATUS(No password required for server)
    - FREE MOD INSTALLATION
    - HEAVILY REDUCED PRICES AT JUST $1 PER SLOT!

Thats right! Just $1 per slot for a public debranded server! This offer is currently on offer for:

- Counter Strike: Source
    - Day of Defeat: Source
    - Half Life 2: Deathmatch
    - The Ship
    - Garry's Mod

A maximum of 64 slots per server.

Whats the catch?
    There is none! We haven't officially launched yet and whilst we are building our web-site we need to cover costs for large amounts of top quality servers.

Will i still get support?
    Of course! You will have full e-mail support, full support over WHT and soon you can chat LIVE to a representative via your favourite IM Program (MSN, Yahoo, AIM).

What about if I'm not happy with the service?
    Whilst we cannot operate a 30 day MBG at this time we are willing to give you 7 days to change your mind, cancel and receive a full refund from us.

So everybody can sign up?
    Yes this is true, although we have very limited slots, so don't hesitate, order now!

Orders must be all manually done at the moment, through PM here on WHT or by e-mailing contact@sourceservers.net

Orders must be made via Credit/Debit Card only through 2CO. At this time we do not accept Paypal as we are not verified and only personal account exists.

Thank You - Feel free to reply or PM me with any questions you may have.

Closing date for this offer: 17/01/07
    Last edited by Vortex-Steve; 01-09-2007 at 09:16 PM.

server specs ... location....will you continue the offer after the first month? or is it full price?

SERVER SPECS
    Due to heavy start-up costs we have decided to buy lots of P4 servers with 2GB RAM supporting no more then 64 slots each on, even though tests show they can handle more then this. We do this for reduced latency and being able to support more MODS

SERVER LOCATION
    We bought servers dotted all over the USA, European servers coming after launch.

DURATION
    As thanks for supporting us before our launch we will reward you this price for the life of your account with us. Also becuase we are providing only Valve's Source Engine Servers you will be able to change the game you are hosting still at this low cost price...Please be aware this will cause some downtime!

Please remember you can order 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years with us here and now to secure your place

Thank You

Hey man,

Congrats on launching the new company.

Do you offer different tickrates? Also, do you have a link to your TOS and AUS.

Thank You

TICKRATES
    We do offer different tickrates yes. The default (currently priced) is the standard 66...Tickrate 75 will cost you $1.50 a slot and Tickrate 100 will be $2 a slot.

Please note: Increasing your tickrate will require you placed on another server thus might make slots unavaible for other people. I would advice you stick with a 66 tickrate until such time as launch when we will have properly managed servers for the increased tickrates, at such time exsisting customers will be able to upgrade.

TOS AND AUS
    Unfortunitly these are still being drawn up by my solicitor and do not expect them ready until days before launch. We will however ask people to agree to a list of rules which we will e-mail during the sign-up process.

Thank You - I hope this answers your questions, feel free to ask more.

What about CS 1.6 in GA / VA / NY??

I'd be interested in 2 servers one in GA and one in either TX - VA - NY

Have sent PM

TEST SERVER
    After recieving lots of PM's here is a 64 Slot CS: S server for playing and testing.
    Enter this into your favourites: 82.136.28.90:27016

Thank You

I show that server located in Amsterdam??

http://ws.arin.net/whois/?queryinput=82.136.28.90
    Jordan Jacobs | VP, Products|SingleHop| JJ @SingleHop.com
    Managed Dedicated Servers | Bare-Metal Servers | Cloud Services

Actually that ip is allocated to RIPE so they would be better to look it up with than ARIN.

http://www.ripe.net/fcgi-bin/whois?f...t=82.136.28.90

Seems to be UK from that + traceroute

That server is located in UK yes :-)

Its the same server I am developing the site on, and is exactly the same stats as all others besides being in a different location.

This is the reason that EU servers will be ready after launch.

Thank You

OK all slots filled...thx guys :-D

I have 16 slots left if anybody wants them just $16 straight...thats the 16 slots i can spare on our UK server.

PM or E-mail for them if not consider the offer closed.

Thanks to everybody who participated.

do you also offer counter strike condition zero servers?