Trivia Website - CUSTOM Design. Simple PHP random Trivia Script!

I am selling one of my new websites: Fun Trivia.info. It has a random PHP script which I wrote to randomly show trivia. The website has a unique header and a nice, simple, unique layout which will work well for a smaller site like this. The "make this site my homepage" link only works in IE.

The PHP random script is not a unique script as I use it on other websites and I have the code on one of my websites so other people can use it for free. It is simple to add to. I have made an image with a sample of the code on and details on editing it.

There are 11 bits of random trivia but more can be easily added by searching for trivia on the internet and re-writting what you find. I only just got the domain of someone the other day so traffic is very minimal, here is a screenshot of this months (since the 4th) statisics:
    http://www.funtrivia.info/sell/stats.GIF

If you bought this all you'd need to do is add your google ads and change the copyright bit at the bottom of the page and then stick a few links to the website for traffic to start coming! SIMPLE

I Live in the UK and this site's sale will finish at the end of Wednesday with the highest offer.

Starting Offer: $10
    BIN: $65

All payments via paypal. Please make offers either publically in this thread or by PMing me. This website is for sale on NamePros. I will post any offers over here and vice versa (and link them).
    Last edited by bear; 02-11-2007 at 11:05 AM.
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

A bid of $20 via PM here at WHT! Please note I am changing the BIN to $65, I will try to get a moderater to edit the first post!

Domain is registered at: domains.creativeon.com

It has TONNES of time left on it; it has until 04-Jan-2008

First post BIN edited.

Bear in mind that all bids must be posted publicly to count here. Bids via post will take precedence over private PM or email bids.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

I am withdrawling this site from sale. sorry!