Hybrid View

The Worst WHMCS Integratos (WHMCSIntegration.ca)

Hello,

Well guys i wana talk about WHMCSIntegration.CA

I paid him on april to integrate me the WHMCS but after he integrated it (Really BAD)

And now after some months he didnt even do the integration of the new Design !!!.. WTF comeone gusy i am beggin him for month..

It really make me angry, he said he lost his HDD, but i think he is just pretending as he get ride off of his most clients like me..

He asked me for details and i said what details.. and i never got anyreply...

Guys just wana WARN YOU. PAUL -> SCAM , WHMCSIntegraton.CA -> SCAM...

Anyway paul if you are reading this i wanted to say I DONT WANT ANYMORE YOUR BAD SERVICES EVEN IF ARE PAYING ME I WONT NEVER DO ANYTHING TO YOU.. BYE..
    Dot.AL - .AL Domain Name Registration
    .AL - Register your .AL Domains at. Get a Premium Domain NOW.
    Shard Hosting - cPanel - Backup - 24/7 Monitoring Over 200 Ready Scripts
    Awesome Promotions for you, check our announcements page.

WOW, that's not good! Even that website is down! (Changing ISP's, it says.....)

It might just be that he has a lot going on right now, as it never rains but always pours! Good luck, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    This Geeks Blog Site | | Need moral support? Got it HERE!!!

And also the website is suspended
    ""Unfortunately, we are changing ISP's.We are unavailable until June 16th, 2011.""

Thank you for your warning

Quote Originally Posted by sady92 View Post
    Hello,

Well guys i wana talk about WHMCSIntegration.CA

I paid him on april to integrate me the WHMCS but after he integrated it (Really BAD)

And now after some months he didnt even do the integration of the new Design !!!.. WTF comeone gusy i am beggin him for month..

It really make me angry, he said he lost his HDD, but i think he is just pretending as he get ride off of his most clients like me..

He asked me for details and i said what details.. and i never got anyreply...

Guys just wana WARN YOU. PAUL -> SCAM , WHMCSIntegraton.CA -> SCAM...

Anyway paul if you are reading this i wanted to say I DONT WANT ANYMORE YOUR BAD SERVICES EVEN IF ARE PAYING ME I WONT NEVER DO ANYTHING TO YOU.. BYE..
    Before you complain, please at least TRY to use SOMEWHAT readable grammar. In regards to the website being down, give the guy a break, maybe he is actually changing ISPs

Quote Originally Posted by NetFusionHosting View Post
    Before you complain, please at least TRY to use SOMEWHAT readable grammar.
    Some people know English as their second, third, or forth language. Before you criticize, maybe you should keep that in mind.

I saw that they have a sticky in the advertising section in WHT.

Unlucky. There are plenty of other designers that can do the integration for you. You can search this forum for more designers.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    Unlucky. There are plenty of other designers that can do the integration for you. You can search this forum for more designers.
    Do you have one to suggest?

unfortunately (and I tried explaining this to you many times) - your tickets to me, much like alot of your original post, didn't make much sense to me. You claim that i did a bad job and you didn't like it and then yet for the most part (With a couple changes) you are using what i provided to you. (and you mention i didn't integrate your 'new' design - if you change your website after i do an integration i do not provide a new theme for free every time you change your layout! when i mention theme upgrades for new whmcs releases that means i make any changes to the current design so that it is compatible with the new version(s) of whmcs - not that i will make free modifications if you change your layout)

And as to the one comment made by someone else 'as it never rains but always pours' - you can say that again! I did have an issue with a HD and some corrupt backup files and had to restore to an earlier one and then not long after that I had internet issues and unfortunately it would have took the company I was with longer to send out a repair guy then it took for me to have another company come do a new install so I went with the quicker option and switched ISP's (believe me - internet service in Canada kinda sucks! and it doesn't help that i live in Northern Ontario). Once I realized the amount of time it was going to take I asked my host to suspend my sites and put that notice up - as i believed it was better to do that then have people keep placing orders and then getting angry that I couldn't complete them as fast as they wanted me to. (and still in the day or two before my site was suspended i got a few hundred in orders - luckily the clients were understanding and patient and waited for me to get back up and running)

In closing, you get what you pay for. Granted I always try to turn out the best work possible and do tweaks here and there after the fact if their are issues - but people want it cheap and they want it fast! Obviously if you pay more and don't expect it overnight the product has a higher quality! (see the new whmcs theme on my site now - http://www.scriptinstallation.ca/billing - that obviously is not something that was just done overnight)

Thanks
    Last edited by WebsiteIntegrations; 06-22-2011 at 10:50 PM.
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCSintegrations.Com

Quote Originally Posted by wwesnnet View Post
    unfortunately (and I tried explaining this to you many times) - your tickets to me, much like alot of your original post, didn't make much sense to me. You claim that i did a bad job and you didn't like it and then yet for the most part (With a couple changes) you are using what i provided to you. (and you mention i didn't integrate your 'new' design - if you change your website after i do an integration i do not provide a new theme for free every time you change your layout! when i mention theme upgrades for new whmcs releases that means i make any changes to the current design so that it is compatible with the new version(s) of whmcs - not that i will make free modifications if you change your layout)

And as to the one comment made by someone else 'as it never rains but always pours' - you can say that again! I did have an issue with a HD and some corrupt backup files and had to restore to an earlier one and then not long after that I had internet issues and unfortunately it would have took the company I was with longer to send out a repair guy then it took for me to have another company come do a new install so I went with the quicker option and switched ISP's (believe me - internet service in Canada kinda sucks! and it doesn't help that i live in Northern Ontario). Once I realized the amount of time it was going to take I asked my host to suspend my sites and put that notice up - as i believed it was better to do that then have people keep placing orders and then getting angry that I couldn't complete them as fast as they wanted me to. (and still in the day or two before my site was suspended i got a few hundred in orders - luckily the clients were understanding and patient and waited for me to get back up and running)

In closing, you get what you pay for. Granted I always try to turn out the best work possible and do tweaks here and there after the fact if their are issues - but people want it cheap and they want it fast! Obviously if you pay more and don't expect it overnight the product has a higher quality! (see the new whmcs theme on my site now - http://www.scriptinstallation.ca/billing - that obviously is not something that was just done overnight)

Thanks
    Thankyou for your ROMAN, anyway.

I didnt paid 10 or 20 $ but i paid 30$ to have a full Service and what i got ?

Also why whould i waste money again on some integration services i did all them my self
    Dot.AL - .AL Domain Name Registration
    .AL - Register your .AL Domains at. Get a Premium Domain NOW.
    Shard Hosting - cPanel - Backup - 24/7 Monitoring Over 200 Ready Scripts
    Awesome Promotions for you, check our announcements page.

Hope all works out for you.

Paul, as there are days when I try to contact you and I can not. Add me
    msn to talk.

He did not replied to my ticket for days... Did the Gold integration initially and forget about after-sales.

Payton Designs did a good job on mine although it took him sometime to do it.

I recently had reports from clients saying some WHMCS checkout pages are not displaying correctly in FireFox.

Payton Designs offer free upgrade/css modifications though, right? I might just ask him to take a look. I'll try to fix it myself first though. =)
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

We've always used Paul to do our integrations (He's done 4-5 for us so far) and we've never had any issues even after the hard drive failure.

I hope everything works out for you however.
    QuadraNet Enterprises | Providing Secure Infrastructure Solutions to modern businesses since 2001.
    QuadraNet is a globally recognized cloud solution provider ​with the Best-in-class responsive 24x7 customer support.​
    Locations: Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle & Amsterdam.
    Andrew Moore andrew.moore@quadranet.com Visit https://www.QuadraNet.com

[Ticket ID: 904011] WHMCS upgraded , template changes needed -
    Opened Jan 11 , 2011 . No response till now. This was for WHMCS 4.4 , now we are using WHMCS 4.5

I don't know how people get any work done from him.
    LeapSwitch Networks Pvt. Ltd. - Managed VPS / Dedicated Servers India
    CloudJiffy PaaS - Wordpress Cluster Hosting
    █ Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    AS132335 - India - USA - Germany - Spain - Portugal - Ukraine

maybe you should read your emails then as I sent out mass mails to all effected clients with the change files (for both updates i believe)
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCSintegrations.Com

Quote Originally Posted by wwesnnet View Post
    maybe you should read your emails then as I sent out mass mails to all effected clients with the change files (for both updates i believe)
    Here you go -
    http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1...ntegration.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by ishan View Post
    Simply login to the client area and select my emails and screen shot that.

Quote Originally Posted by semoweb View Post
    Simply login to the client area and select my emails and screen shot that.
    That would have been possible, but unfortunately my account had been closed once (as you can see in the screenshot) and then deleted due to HDD crash that they had.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan View Post
    That would have been possible, but unfortunately my account had been closed once (as you can see in the screenshot) and then deleted due to HDD crash that they had.
    Oh did they lose client data as well?

He's done some work for us in the past and it's been spot on. Give him a chance.

We've not had any design realted issues, first design was done in time. However i requested my WHMCS theme to updated to latest version and i got no response for 3-4 days until i PM'ed him on here.