Smile

Hello Everyone. It's been a while since my last post. We have re-designed the Virtual Hosting Solutions website. I would like some ideas on improving. Please give us your input on what you think would help us to hold more customers on our site. Thanks in advance for your help.
    http://www.virtualhostingsolutions.com

First off, the logo needs some work. The bevel effect is very choppy looking, and it's out-of-style. You need to work on making a good logo that gives your company a unique identifier. What I mean by this is, some type of symbol or something that people remember your company by.

Second, you need to stick something up to the left of the logo. It looks empty.

Third, the top menu is confusing. I just realized that "Hosting Packages," "eCommerce Packages," and "Web Site Design" were links. They're way too close together. Also, you have three seperate menus! This will confuse your visitors.

Other then that it's not bad. Doesn't really say "professional" to me though.
    Justin Stayton

Sure looks like another hosting company out there..I forget the name though.

I'll post when I remember.