I had hosted my site(www.jobnox.com) at frontserve.com in Feb 2001. I am having problems since. First they deleted my files and assigned the ip to another company , then i start receiving emails of other sites that are hosted on frontserve then my emails were routed to somewhere else and now i cant connect to my database.

You can check it your self. Go to http://www.jobnox.com enter T453om as password and see what happens.

I am looking for another host. My requirement is CF 4.5.1, SQL Server and atleast 300 MB space with 7GB+ bandwith, (including 150MB for database) .. any suggestions.

I have checked out affinity.com, powersurge, media3 and interserver.net but am confused. I will be operating this site from Pakistan with an estimated 2000 daily users (its a job site) so download speed also matters. Please help

You can also IM me on yahoo messenger - my handle is kashaziz

I haven't had any personal experience with them, but I did find http://www.webhosting.com

They may or may not be what you are looking for.

Regards,

Mike

I would strongly advise against using Webhosting.com.

They overload their server's, it is impossible to get to someone who knows cold fusion, and their DSN people dont know squat.

I used to do support for them on the 2nd level... this is not a good place to run cold fusion..

My partner and I just got a coldfusion hosting account with vortechhosting.com, and I've never been so pleased with web hosting results. The account was setup quickly, the server is fast with good bandwidth, and has great connectivity. I was talking to them yesterday about getting banmanpro (ad management system) setup, and how I needed to upgrade to get the SQL server. They upgraded me in minutes, and installed banmanpro for me for free! They also told that they are upgrading their bandwidth. I promise you I don't work for them, I'm just a very pleased customer.