Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I agree and we can leave at that. don't want to get in trouble for pirating focus of this thread.

Originally posted by HostingInsider
    Kevin, as I said, I am not taking any sides here. I was simply noting how the topic of the thread took a big turn, and stating what I and I believe many others feel as overselling is.

You are entitled to your position on overselling,.

I feel that your definition of overselling dwells more on responsible overselling, rather that just plain overselling, but I respect your opinion and understand that different people have different opinions.
    Kevin
      0 Not allowed!

Ya know, at first I thought it was humorous that they had the live chat problem, and that their site looked so similar to Hostingplex. Then I stumbled upon the following familiar testimonial:

from VistaPages --
    Vistapages.com is fast, reliable, friendly and provides me services 24hrs around the clock all year around. A definate 5-star web hosting company.

Ashish Shah
    From Hostingplex --
    Hostingplex.com is fast, reliable, friendly and provides me services 24hrs around the clock all year around. A definate 5-star web hosting company.

Ashish Shah
    This guy gets around.
      0 Not allowed!

Gonna butt in here as the last two pages barely mentioned anything relating to the thread title which I will quote here "Vistapages using nulled livechat?" just in case some of you forgot.

Anyone is more than welcome to continue this 'overselling' discussion by creating a thread of its own.

I'm still interested in knowing whether or not Kaumil and his team plan on paying for the six months of the software that they've used, hopefully they'll let us know (preferably here) sometime soon.
    I think this was answered by the VP rep:
    If they request it, sure, I see why not, by the way I am Sandip not Kaumil. Thanks.
    I'm leaving this thread open for now but keep in mind about taking discussions to the correct thread and not get side-tracked.

If things are still side-tracked after this post, feel free to report it.

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by angst7
    Ya know, at first I thought it was humorous that they had the live chat problem, and that their site looked so similar to Hostingplex. Then I stumbled upon the following familiar testimonial:

from VistaPages --

From Hostingplex --

This guy gets around.
    Is Ashish Shah a hostingplex or a VistaPages customer?

www.dj-ruckus.com is on which server? HP or VP?

Hostingplex.com is fast, reliable, friendly and provides me services 24hrs around the clock all year around. A definate 5-star web hosting company.

Ashish Shah - www.dj-ruckus.com

it seems that from dnsreport.com >>

dns1.vistapages.com. [207.44.241.152] [TTL=172800] [US]
    dns2.vistapages.com. [207.44.186.131] [TTL=172800] [US]

so Ashish is a VP customer!
    Last edited by GIGANET; 06-02-2005 at 02:01 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Im really stunend by this i cant believe how far people go just to rip or put down other companies, I understand HostingPlex may be concerned as yes there services look similar in alot of ways, but i thought this was a "Web Hosting Forum" not the sherrifs office, Im not talking sides here yes VP shouldnt have been using a nulled PHP live but i cannot believe how much investagating people will do, If your not intrested in giving VP your bussiness i dont know why you should research them.
    Sorry if i sound a little harsh but thats the way i am
    Regards
      0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123