How can get any one seo work? or start an seo business?

HI to everyone!
    I have more than 2 year seo experience and i have proper knowledge of all seo on-page and off- page stuffs.Presently, in my company i m hadling individually some projects, now their keywords position is very good in search engines listing. But i want to know start my own seo work. Can anyone tell me here how can get contact for seo projects and how can dealing about the amount. (how much should i demand for a site(There are also 2 factor 1 less compitition 2 high compition)).I have a blog also on seo. But i have no contact information, During these 2 years i only learn seo work not contact or dealing?
    Every suggestion would be appreciated!

You should try to make the most of your money during the SEO campaign, like a recurring monthly payment and toss the site in for cheap IMO.

to get in touch with people that are looking to get some seo done for their websites, you need to have your own website were you are listing everything you do! get in touch with people on relevant forums/ blogs /sites and the projects will come

You should create your own site for this from where you could handle every task or every customer first of all. do you have your own website?

Speaking of, I've also got to get off my butt & get my own site going. Both Nomar & Adam are correct. Without a site what will you be doing besides just shouting out that you offer SEO all over the net?

The way people are going to shop for an SEO consultant is through a search engine. If you cant get youself found how are you going to get your customers found on search engines?
    SolutionPro Inc
    www.solutionpro.com
    Colocation Server Hosting
    Virtual Server Hosting

Register for a domain , get listed in top 10 for following kewords
    Seo Tips or SEO firm or SEO company or SEO service .

see the responce

HYBO Power
    a new Renewable Energy Source

Look for potential clients in various sites like Odesk, Elance and the rest. Slowly develop your portfolio. The start could be toughest period. But once you have made some noise, projects will come to you handily.

I do a little link building as a sideline.

If you want to be serious about an SEO business you'll need to develop your own site, make it look professional and then get it ranked in a highly competitive keyword.

In the mean time I'd suggest going to forums like v7network and digitalpoint and posting up an seo offer there.

I've begun offering a "Pay for Results only" seo service which has got a good response. I have a few projects on the go at the moment which is keeping me busy.

as to what you should charge, thats entirely up to you and your pricing structure. Are you planning on charging a monthly fee, one off costs? what?
    Ever considered Online Forex trading? Trade forex online or get a free demo account and learn before you earn. You can also get Mortgage Quotes instantly form my mortgage and refinance site. Assess to multiple mortgage lenders, instant loan and insurance quotes and informative finance and mortgage related articles at your fingertips.

Hi, shefali

I think you could put your contact information on your current blog, an email or just a phone number would be OK enough. A high ranking blogs on your niche would be the best evidence for your would-be customers. Or, you would post links to your blogs on webmaster forums like WHT, v7n and others.

All the best,
    Men, women and kids air jordan shoes,
    air jordan fusion shoes shop online.