Cloud Reseller Program

I am nearing public launch of Elixant Hosting, and I am in need of a cloud hosting reseller. The reseller should be able to offer virtual and bare metal servers, though the bare metal options are *optional*. Looking for a company with a decent pricing structure, guaranteed redundancy and both horizontal and vertical scaling. Xen or KVM.

Another must is volume pricing, and discounted pricing. I want to be able to make more than $2-3 off of each system. Willing to sign a contract if necessary, registered business in Canada.

The only 2 I can think of off the back of my head is VPS.net and DotBlock, although DotBlock doesn't offer bulk pricing and VPS.net isn't all that stable.

SingleHop's cloud servers looks promising, I'm sure they'll open up some bulk pricing options soon.
    GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    ۪Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    ¬Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    ۪Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response - 24/7/365 Phone & Live Chat

Just try GNAX Cloud or ToggleBox

Lots of clouds can offer what you need - depending on the billing systems you have and if you want off the shelf modules, or to work with APIs yourself..

What billing system are you using?
    SingleHop | Chicago - New York - Phoenix - Amsterdam | People Empowered by Automation
    TJ Waldorf | VP, Inside Sales & Marketing | @tj_waldorf | twaldorf @ singlehop.com | poweredby.ai

Hostbillapp is the billing system I am using

Hostbill have a range of excellent modules for resellers and you can also make your own (our cloud has one, for example)

Quote Originally Posted by dediserve View Post
    Hostbill have a range of excellent modules for resellers and you can also make your own (our cloud has one, for example)
    Dediserve, Do you want to update with us when your whmcs module ready?

Hostbillapp module is live and works great.

WHMCS is proving extremely difficult to secure a competent programmer who can realise it

I am searching same "Cloud Reseller Program" but seem no one need business from us what to do I have sent mails to few providers, so far no reply so how to works with them

not worth to invest for own fat-from yet without client-base

Quote Originally Posted by ElixantCA View Post
    I am nearing public launch of Elixant Hosting, and I am in need of a cloud hosting reseller. The reseller should be able to offer virtual and bare metal servers, though the bare metal options are *optional*. Looking for a company with a decent pricing structure, guaranteed redundancy and both horizontal and vertical scaling. Xen or KVM.

Another must is volume pricing, and discounted pricing. I want to be able to make more than $2-3 off of each system. Willing to sign a contract if necessary, registered business in Canada.
    Comcities.com| provide hosting solutions – Since 2002
    Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

Most providers have APIs and modules to enable white label or branded reselling and most also offer volume or custom discounts, I am sure you will find what you need.

Hostbillapp module is live and works great.

WHMCS is proving extremely difficult to secure a competent programmer who can realise it
    Ou... Do you mean the whmcs module will not be available any weekss or months further?

We are working on it as a top priority, but have been disappointed more than once now

Anyone recommend a great WHMCS module builder ?

We are working on it as a top priority, but have been disappointed more than once now

Anyone recommend a great WHMCS module builder ?
    Oh~~ I understand that.

I am not sure whether i suggest the right one but they have the experience in developing the WHMCS module for rackspace cloud resell API. http://www.modulesgarden.com/product...cloud_servers/

Hope that will help