Exclamation Alternate to Burst.net for reselling Dedicated Server / VPS

Hello,

at the beginning a big sorry for my bad english.

I searching for a serious company(s) for reselling Dedicated Server and VPS.. actually we work with burst.net, they have cheap prices and eath other..it is ok..but now i would like the expand and searching for other us based offers or international offers..

I would be happy if someboddy give us any tipps, which company was good for reselling etc.

You are that we have locations in LA and UK for Dedicated/VPS, and Miami for VPS as well, yes? February will bring Chicago, and others in 2012 as well...
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

BurstNET, as my perspective, you should work on your support/staff infrastructure before start any new location. I believe this will help your reputation

What are your needs, geographic or otherwise that you are wanting to diversify by looking beyond burst?

Burst.net has the same offers and hardware since years..i searching for an alternative...cheapest server by burst.net are celeron or P4...but out of stock..but they didnt change the products to newer...like intel atom or newer celeron series..

so i search for companys with good reseller condition ( here is burst.net good, no minimum orders and 25% discount)..for us based and uk based server and vps..i have found a lot of companys, but there prices are very higher as burst.net in example

Take a look at singlehop, they have a neat reseller program
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Quote Originally Posted by LM-AndrewS View Post
    BurstNET, as my perspective, you should work on your support/staff infrastructure before start any new location. I believe this will help your reputation
    Thanks, but we're not looking for advice on how to run our business.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!

I used joesdatacenter and no have problem.

Your visited site?

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    You are that we have locations in LA and UK for Dedicated/VPS, and Miami for VPS as well, yes? February will bring Chicago, and others in 2012 as well...

Hmm very interesting strategy. Chicago is for sure a must have. I look forward to seeing that one.
    Nothing here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by XeHSean View Post
    Take a look at singlehop, they have a neat reseller program
    99 Dollar for an Intel Atom Server is not cheap..reseller get discounts by more than 3 server ...and the highest discount is 15% on hardware with more than 40 servers....not an option..it is not rentabel...

Have a look at http://reliablesite.net/v4/dedicated-reseller.aspx

i have seen, this is a small option, but only discounts on 5 servers

Guys, OP has already narrowed down his quest for provider and he's looking for "cheapest" so I dont think there are a lot of options here. Burst has been in business for a long time, you dont see a lot of budget providers being in the business for such long time so I would suggest you stick with them or try some other budget provider who would increase the prices later on or go bust or worst just kick you out.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

sign! .. it must not be the cheapest..but also not double prices for same server... a company between this would be nice..:=)

Quote Originally Posted by Black-Host View Post
    Burst.net has the same offers and hardware since years..i searching for an alternative...cheapest server by burst.net are celeron or P4...but out of stock..but they didnt change the products to newer...like intel atom or newer celeron series..

We cut out our cheapest servers, as we are pushing VPS at that price level (and lower) instead. Also you are mistaken, we also offer newer Dedicated Server hardware released in past year from manufacturers, far newer than the 4-5 year old hardware you are mentioning here...