hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Linux System Administrator I-III ( Tripoli, Libya )

Forum Jump

Linux System Administrator I-III ( Tripoli, Libya )

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Thumbs up

Linux System Administrator I-III ( Tripoli, Libya )

Libyan Spider is seeking talented and motivated individuals looking to pursue a career in Linux system administration at one of the Libyan leading web hosting companies.

Job Description:
1.Providing technical support for Level I-III issues via helpdesk and the telephone.
2.Monitoring servers for stability and taking both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues.
3.Providing fellow system administrators and support representatives with technical support and guidance.
4.Assisting clients in transferring accounts to Libyan Spider's servers.
5.Installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, and Exim across thousands of servers
6.perform backup
7.Install server from scratch.
8.Upgrade kernel
9.Apply security patch

Required Skills:
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
•Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
•Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
•Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
•Advanced knowledge of cPanel/WHM control panel.
•Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system.
•Knowledge of bash and Perl shell scripting.
•Advanced knowledge of Exim.
•Advanced knowledge of Apache.
•Flexible schedule.
•Understanding of PHP and HTML

Candidate should be from : India, preferred ( Mumbai )

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

how to apply for this position ?

Vinod

Old

Hi,

We are a premiere IT solutions provider with over 9 years of experience and 100+ expert Engineers who are experts in System Administration, Server management and Development and Design services.

We can do this for you at a very good price.