Leaseweb, payment issue

Hi,

I paid €159 to leaseweb and hired a server on 08/20/2012

But today I got an email like this, (copied to below) what does it mean ? I already paid the price, what is that €46,16 ?

I sent them a ticket immediately and I am waiting for their reply, but also I wanted to ask it here. I sent them to my paypal process number and my credit card extract of account. (I paid the €159 without problem) What do you think about this, is there a mistake ? Currently I don't have a limit in my credit card. (I paid the virtual credit card which has a changeable limit) Also I should not pay this now, I've been using the server over 9 days, NOT 30 DAYS.

The mail I received is;

-----
    A few days ago we sent you an invoice and the open amounts for your services with Leaseweb over 46,16. According to your authorization and request we tried to direct debit the open amount from your credit card or PayPal account.
    However, this was rejected due to insufficient funds on your account.
    It is important to make sure that the open amounts are balanced within the next five days - failure to do so will result in your services eventually being suspended (and potentially a reconnection fee of € 125,00 + VAT).
    Once your funding is secured, please log-on to the LeaseWeb Self Service Center (SSC) at https://secure.leaseweb.com/financial/payments/ and click the button "Retry direct debit".
    Please note that you cannot respond directly to this message. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at administration@leaseweb.com
    ----
    Last edited by duruakant; 09-04-2012 at 05:31 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

The €46,16 amount is for the period of the 08/20/2012 to 08/31/2012.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by parky1 View Post
    The €46,16 amount is for the period of the 08/20/2012 to 08/31/2012.
    But I already paid that. When I bought the server, they told me that they will charge me €46 for the 8/20/2012 to 08/31/2012 and charge the €112,84 for the 08/31/2012 to 09/23/2012.

I already paid the full price, as €159.
    Last edited by duruakant; 09-04-2012 at 05:40 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Normally you pay one month and once the server is delivered you pay the amount from the day the server was delivered until the 31st.

You can check your invoices in Leasewebs SSC
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by parky1 View Post
    Normally you pay one month and once the server is delivered you pay the amount from the day the server was delivered until the 31st.

You can check your invoices in Leasewebs SSC
    I checked it, the €46,16 is seems "Total amount debit in EUR: € 46,16" But as I mentioned, I already paid the full price and they should have deleted that balance from my account. And I should NOT make any payment until 9/20/12 , right ? Because I already paid, but I could not figure out why they want to make a new payment.

Then there is a mistake, isn't there ?
    Last edited by duruakant; 09-04-2012 at 05:46 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

you paid for 8/20 to 9/20. and the automated system wants you to pay for 9/20 to 9/31. so they sent you the invoice.
      0 Not allowed!

If you look at the €159 invoice in Leasewebs SSC the dates will be 1st September to the 1st October.
      0 Not allowed!

Upcoming billing

10/1/12

€ 159,00

Yes, you are right ! I think it is my mistake, I am sorry for everything.

Also I contacted with the @leaseweb, when I get the confirmation, I will pay the €46,16
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by duruakant View Post
    Upcoming billing

10/1/12

€ 159,00

Yes, you are right ! I think it is my mistake, I am sorry for everything.

Also I contacted with the @leaseweb, when I get the confirmation, I will pay the €46,16
    That is correct, while placing the order you had the following text before confirmation: (copy paste from the website)

IMPORTANT: One-off extra costs

Please note the above amount covers your next billing period which always starts from the first of the month. In addition, a pro-rata charge will be added to your next invoice, the pro-rata amount covers the period from your service commencement until the first billing date. We will inform you via email of the exact cost of the pro-rata period once your service is up and running. For more information, click here. (link to our FAQ).

--

Your invoice also shows:

Server XXX002 From 1-9-2012 To 1-10-2012 *Price*

Extras: XXX002 08-2012 to 09-2012 (from 23-8-2012 One time) *Price*

Or in other words: yes, you are right

Hope this answers your inquiry, no need to panic next time if something is unclear, we won't just shut down your server for a small outstanding amount without getting in touch with you first.

LeaseWeb
      0 Not allowed!

I didn't want to lose my data so I opened this thread. My old server provider has closed my account due to one day payment delay. So I had to move fast. But I learned that you are very kind. (from now on )

I didn't want to harm leaseweb's reputation. Thanks for your kind reply in that hour, which is 01:17 AM in Turkey and I got stressed and panicked for this, but everything is clear now.

Thanks again, have a nice day !
      0 Not allowed!

But I didn't want to lose my data so I opened this thread. My old server provider has closed my account due to one day payment delay. So I had to move fast.

I didn't want to harm leaseweb's reputation. Thanks for your kind reply in that hour, which is 01:17 AM in Turkey and I got stressed and panicked for this, but everything is clear now.

Thanks again, have a nice day !
    Thank you, good luck.
      0 Not allowed!

but everything is clear now.
    Good to hear and closed as requested.
      0 Not allowed!