* Looking for a Unmanged VPS under $40

Am looking for a unmanged reliable VPS service under 40$ my requirements are 50-80 GB HDD and 2GB of Ram and atleast 4000GB bandwidth please suggest me a good one

I would suggest you take a look at the VPS Hosting offers section of this forum and also you could look at LowEndBox

Any preference over the virtualization technology?

preferable a open vz powered one @iperwb

You need any specific location?

you can get any unmanaged quality vps under this budget.I will suggest first to see the reviews of different vps providers in WHT and then go for the best one.Never go for the price in VPS,first check there reviews in WHT/Google .Any stable vps provider price might be more than any cheap one !!!

can you please tell about the specification of vps so that i can suggest you best vps provider?
    Last edited by MNCHOST - Chris; 02-23-2012 at 08:00 AM.

The budget is about enough for a good VPS. You have to use the search feature to find the providers and read reviews of them then decide yourself.

Take a look at the offer section here at WHT, I can recommend FutureHosting.com or JaguarPC.com, both has great offers. FutureHosting has faster and better support then JaguarPC if that is important for you.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger007 View Post
    Am looking for a unmanged reliable VPS service under 40$ my requirements are 50-80 GB HDD and 2GB of Ram and atleast 4000GB bandwidth please suggest me a good one
    For $40 you can surely get an unmanaged VPS from many providers with the specs you had mentioned, but I am afraid the bandwidth they offer may be little less than your requirement.Have you checked with Knownhost or Futurehosting?

I would not immediately run to Lowendbox, unless you like to gamble, and your data isn't really important. First create a list of reliable VPS hosts, and then make a decision based on that. If you look at price alone, you'll long-term end up getting screwed over, as VPS hosting is easily the second most unreliable and volatile (even more than shared hosting), with only master/reseller being worse.

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    I would not immediately run to Lowendbox, unless you like to gamble, and your data isn't really important. First create a list of reliable VPS hosts, and then make a decision based on that. If you look at price alone, you'll long-term end up getting screwed over, as VPS hosting is easily the second most unreliable and volatile (even more than shared hosting), with only master/reseller being worse.
    I agree with you

Low End Box, the "pump and dump" site for new companies to create fast cash and dump the customers and the users should have known better but fell for the scammer's trap based on price? No thanks!

Also is 4000gb really required or just a magic number? I have 1000gb on a cPanel server for some friends and family, and yet have to exceed 10gb/mo

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    I would not immediately run to Lowendbox, unless you like to gamble..
    Seconded.

$40 you can easily throw a stick get a host, but might not the host for enterprise hosting.

Thanks for the reply guys am looking for unmanaged one do futurehost provide unmanaged vps?? am still searching for it!

FutureHosting provides both with unmanaged plans and managed plans. So you get what you want.
    The price on the unmanaged plans is lower then the managed plans.

Quote Originally Posted by LVPSHosting View Post
    You need any specific location?
    Will the location affect the price a lot?

Take a look at Linode.

Quote Originally Posted by zent View Post
    Will the location affect the price a lot?
    yes, it does affect, USA, FR and NL are cheap, UK - cost a bit more.