Domain search box for my site

I nead nice domain search box for my site, but i need easy setup procedure, I have linux base site.
    Thanks

Oh I know a good one.....oh what was the name of that one......oh let me think.......oh ya, try CDomain. I think the address is www.cdomain.com but not 100% sure on that.

Hey Do you have a shop for oh oh oh selling its only joke plz dont mind it, Thanks for your informations

I got three files from that site, cdfree.pl , cdfreetld.html, and cdfreeroot.html, cdfree.pl I put in cgi_bin directory and others I have uploaded at main directory where index.html is located, but when i press to search its giving me error,

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/cdfree.pl on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Aslo is help file they wrote "UNIX people need to set the
    file to be executable (chmod +x) and MAKE SURE THE TOP LINE OF THE SCRIPT
    POINTS TO THE LOCATION OF PERL5."

What is permission setting for cdfree.pl I checked 755 750 757

but giving many errors like Internal Server Error

Plz help to make it workable.

Just a question... since you want a domain search box on your site, any interest of selling domains as well? Reason I ask is that many registrars have scripts for registering domains which also allow you to check availability. Also, some registrars ( http://www.itsyourdomain.com for example) have a really easy way to add a search/buy box, everything happens on their site, you just copy&paste some HTML code.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

Hello
    The following two free scripts will pass the domain details to any ordering system you care to implement:

http://www.webwho.co.uk/
    http://www.mattsscripts.co.uk/mwhois.htm (this one does international TLD's as well)

I should say, that we use Cdomain Pro.
    Its a great script and well documented but costs $100.
    Its started to not do things we need it to do so I have started
    hacking it, but even as it comes its a good script.

Gordon
    Formerly: Managing Director, Hostroute.com Ltd & Marketing Director, Ultraspeed UK Ltd
    View my Professional Profile: www.gordonhudson.com

Chicken

Yes I know that many domain sellers prividing this, but I dont want to show any other name, just only wana show domain availability, I am getting domains from stargate but they have it for win2k (I think) , also I am not purchasing domains in bulk, I am buying domains as per my requirement, if there is any seller available that will sell me domains at stargate rates, and give me scripts, then its welcome.

I got webwho.cgi file, and trying it, does its need any change in cgi file ?

I set it up for someone once and I remember it was a 5 minute job.
    Just CHMOD the script correctly and it should run.
    It generates its own look up box but you can copy the html for it and put it on your page.

Gordon
    Formerly: Managing Director, Hostroute.com Ltd & Marketing Director, Ultraspeed UK Ltd
    View my Professional Profile: www.gordonhudson.com

I got solution with whoweb, its working fine for me now,
    Thanks