Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up Small business for sale

Hello, I’m selling my hosting company. We currently offering shared hosting,reseller,master annd alpha, VPS, dedicated servers and domain registration.
    The Company not have negative reputation

Clients - 537
    Services - 284

The company is growing every day
    (Can reduce monthly costs by 50%)

Incoming (WHMCS)
    USD Currency
    Monthly: $153.25 USD (32)
    Quarterly: $7.00 USD (5)
    Semi-Annually: $7.00 USD (2)
    Annually: $456.70 USD (44)
    Biennially: $93.00 USD (2)
    Triennially: $66.50 USD (2)
    Est. Annual: $2406.37 USD

EUR Currency
    Monthly: €28.03EUR (3)
    Quarterly: €0.00EUR (0)
    Semi-Annually: €0.00EUR (0)
    Annually: €68.71EUR (8)
    Biennially: €0.00EUR (0)
    Triennially: €0.00EUR (0)
    Est. Annual: €405.07EUR

Assets and Costs

1 x VPS + Cpanel (3 ips) Full Managed (monthly) 34.00 USD
    1 x VPS Unmanaged (ends November) 147 USD Annualy
    1 x Cpanel license (monthly) 13.97 USD
    2 x Reseller Accounts (IPS= 1 dedicated + 8 dedicated two second reseller) 2 whmcs license are include = 32.00 USD
    1 x Whmsonic License(mothly) 4.50 USD
    2 x WHMCS license (monthly) 2x$5.00 =10.00 USD
    1 x Comodo Premium SSL (annual,ends October 2013)49 usd
    1 x WHMCS Template curent and domain www.speedwebsolutions.org
    1 x Facebook page = 1323 fans

Monthly Costs: $94.00 USD (servers, licenses)
    Annual Costs: $200.00 USD
    Total Annual Costs: $1328.00 USD

For more information contact me, im wait,
    Price will decide it does not mean that you can't come up with offers like $ 20.00 USD or 300.00 USD
      0 Not allowed!

We are interested. Please PM me your skype id or email id for further talk.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by superhostsolutions View Post
    We are interested. Please PM me your skype id or email id for further talk.
    Hello,
    Im not use Skype, my mail is admin@speedwebsolutions.org, for fast response can use PM.
    Thank You!
      0 Not allowed!

Didn't you have the company for sale before?
    GhostLeap.com - Affordable Web Hosting
    cPanel - R1Soft Backups - 99% Uptime - Softaculous - Litespeed Powered
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1988 View Post
    Didn't you have the company for sale before?
    Yes, same company
      0 Not allowed!

Based on the information that was made available, my offer (starting bid?) is $160. The offer assumes I can migrate your customers over to my infrastructure to realize some savings.

As we discussed, my review of the information provided shows some discrepancies in your WHMCS Revenue Projections versus what is actually being collected on, and essentially your company is currently operating at a net loss (I.E. Client ID's 303, 268 and 11 others are still showing active services, yet their next due date is for January 2012) which artificially inflates your WHMCS Projections (Client 303 accounts for almost $600 of the discrepancy)

Additionally, a review of the domains that the products are associated to indicate that at least half of the websites are registered, not developed, are actively being sold or appear to be SEO/Link Builder sites which is considered high-risk (in my opinion) and would have a negative effect on the projected revenues. (I.E. Client ID's 77 and 80 along with plenty more).

Let me know if you would like to proceed with the sale.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MyITGuy View Post
    Based on the information that was made available, my offer (starting bid?) is $160. The offer assumes I can migrate your customers over to my infrastructure to realize some savings.

As we discussed, my review of the information provided shows some discrepancies in your WHMCS Revenue Projections versus what is actually being collected on, and essentially your company is currently operating at a net loss (I.E. Client ID's 303, 268 and 11 others are still showing active services, yet their next due date is for January 2012) which artificially inflates your WHMCS Projections (Client 303 accounts for almost $600 of the discrepancy)

Additionally, a review of the domains that the products are associated to indicate that at least half of the websites are registered, not developed, are actively being sold or appear to be SEO/Link Builder sites which is considered high-risk (in my opinion) and would have a negative effect on the projected revenues. (I.E. Client ID's 77 and 80 along with plenty more).

Let me know if you would like to proceed with the sale.
    Your offer is ignored and have nice day.
      0 Not allowed!

Per your previous attempt to sell the company, there was a lot of information not responded to.

#1 being - is your company in any way affiliated with Santrex.net ?? If no, then why is your Dedicated Server page copied, nearly word for word?

#2 your previous clients (who posted in the thread) were not receiving the support they signed up for - was this resolved and are they happy now?

Here's a link to that thread.. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...1178808&page=2

I would like to have some proof of income and clients before I could make a serious bid.

Oh, and BTW; a offer is an offer -- don't ignore it as YOU left it open for OFFERS by not setting a starting bid.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMaltby View Post
    Per your previous attempt to sell the company, there was a lot of information not responded to.

#1 being - is your company in any way affiliated with Santrex.net ?? If no, then why is your Dedicated Server page copied, nearly word for word?

#2 your previous clients (who posted in the thread) were not receiving the support they signed up for - was this resolved and are they happy now?

Here's a link to that thread.. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...1178808&page=2

I would like to have some proof of income and clients before I could make a serious bid.

Oh, and BTW; a offer is an offer -- don't ignore it as YOU left it open for OFFERS by not setting a starting bid.
    I do not need your advice, I can accept and ignore what I offer and reply to whoever if want,
    the same and you will be ignored.

PS: Refrain from further discussion because im report the post.

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

What is the price you're looking for?
      0 Not allowed!

* Bidding

Bidding starts at 600.00 USD.

Those who are not interested, please abstain from comment, so I will report the comment.

All together, please excuse my English.
      0 Not allowed!

If you tidy up your WHMCS so the figures aren't so far in to the clouds and then hand out correct figures, people might be more interested.

My previous offer still stands.
    miniVPS - UK Based Value and Premium VPS Servers!
    Xavvo.com Innovative Hosting for Innovative People!
      0 Not allowed!

Please provide all details including prices breakdown and payment methods to crash@draccar.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin-D View Post
    If you tidy up your WHMCS so the figures aren't so far in to the clouds and then hand out correct figures, people might be more interested.

My previous offer still stands.
    Thanks for your offer, but if you read my last reply, see that the auction starts at 600.00 USD, if you want access WHMCS please PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashus View Post
    Please provide all details including prices breakdown and payment methods to crash@draccar.com
    All details is put here, if want acces WHMCS, please PM me.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ViperNet; 10-20-2012 at 05:20 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedWebSolutions View Post
    Thanks for your offer, but if you read my last reply, see that the auction starts at 600.00 USD, if you want access WHMCS please PM.
    That depends - you're not really conforming to the rules. This is at least the 3rd time you've put your 'company' up for sale. It seems you ignore the thread when you don't get the offers you want and start a new one.

We entered discussions via PM because of your advert elsewhere on this forum (Prem) - I'm presuming that episode if your venture in to selling your business has closed?

Why haven't you closed off the other for sale thread? At the moment, all I (and others) can see is an attempt to get as much money for something that isn't worth much - your figures show this. MyITGuy has pointed out a number of issues which you have completely ignored.

Buyer Beware.
      0 Not allowed!

That depends - you're not really conforming to the rules. This is at least the 3rd time you've put your 'company' up for sale. It seems you ignore the thread when you don't get the offers you want and start a new one.

We entered discussions via PM because of your advert elsewhere on this forum (Prem) - I'm presuming that episode if your venture in to selling your business has closed?

Why haven't you closed off the other for sale thread? At the moment, all I (and others) can see is an attempt to get as much money for something that isn't worth much - your figures show this. MyITGuy has pointed out a number of issues which you have completely ignored.

Buyer Beware.
    )
    Logic'm trying to get as much as they want, because it belongs to me if I sell it if the offer is satisfied if not sold, I see absolutely nothing wrong.

I also have the right to choose the buyer and refuse anyone.
      0 Not allowed!

I'll refrain from even wasting my time with your company.. i can only imagine how you're treating your paying customers since you're being so rude and short with people who are interested in buying your company..

I forsee this sale going south fast and with that Im out.
      0 Not allowed!

Wooof.....

If you are trying to sell your company we would appreciate if you would be a little bit polite and provide the information that is being asked for.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PromptSpace-Kushal View Post
    Wooof.....

If you are trying to sell your company we would appreciate if you would be a little bit polite and provide the information that is being asked for.
    All data were requested I sent, please only do off-topic for posts.
    Next post your will be retained unnecessarily.
    Thanks, if you are interested contact me.
    I also have the right to choose the buyer and refuse anyone.
      0 Not allowed!

As well as stay within the rules of WHT. I suggest you read them.
      0 Not allowed!

Buyer Beware.
    Agreed! Buyers should always do their due diligence and not take the figures for what they are.

At least I got a chuckle/laugh out of this one...I asked for a Products & Services export which was denied "because can't send details from my clients. if want, can give access to whmcs".

Once I got access to WHMCS I was able to access the information I requested in the first place
      0 Not allowed!

Bidding starts at 600.00 USD.

Those who are not interested, please abstain from comment, so I will report the comment.

All together, please excuse my English.
    Since this is an auction, can you post the end date as required by WHT rules?
      0 Not allowed!

I do not need your advice, I can accept and ignore what I offer and reply to whoever if want,
    the same and you will be ignored.

PS: Refrain from further discussion because im report the post.

Thanks
    Why are you being so aggressive and rude, people are asking questions that all of us who are interested would like to know..

I feel that its very sneaky for customers whom are way past due to even be in your income projection. You should try and answer every question instead of getting very excited and choosing to ignore questions that are perfectly valid and in no way made to harm your sale.

Also may I ask are you really a LLC? I cant find anything for Speed Web Solutions LLC (please help me out)
    Last edited by Dustin B Cisneros; 10-20-2012 at 01:23 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by semoweb View Post
    Why are you being so aggressive and rude, people are asking questions that all of us who are interested would like to know..

I feel that its very sneaky for customers whom are way past due to even be your your income projection. You should try and answer every question instead of getting very excited and choosing to ignore questions that are perfectly valid and in no way made to harm your sale.

Also may I ask are you really a LLC? I cant find anything for Speed Web Solutions LLC (please help me out)
    Hello,
    Thanks for your suggestion,
    No, not is really LLC.
      0 Not allowed!

There are some questions a few have asked, I pm'd you about them also, but you ignore the same ones over and over so it really sounds simple, scam.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast