hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : Dhruva Host Troubles, Need help

Forum Jump

Dhruva Host Troubles, Need help

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Chief Executive Officer

a reseller host with 650GB of storage? Are you sure you are going to need that much or you are using that much now?

This is a lot of storage for a reseller hosting.
Even for a vps it is a lot of space.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Yes well I have a friend thats paying me to host a file hosting site for his site that will need roughly 600gb, and 50gb for whatever else would be needed.

Another reason why I need offshore. Thats why Dhruva looked so appealing. They claim to be unlimited and unmetered reseller, But they just arent doing their job

Old
Chief Executive Officer

First of all if you want to host a file hosting site you have to go with a dedicated server for the space.
There will not be any host that will offer 600GB Disk Space on their Reseller hosting packages and if they will, they are overselling a lot.

After that there is not such thing as unlimited. It's like you buy a unlimited disk space hdd for your local computer. If you can find one then please i want one too!

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Good point, That brings the question in, What would they say or do if they offered unlimited, I use say 100gb and the disc is full. Wouldnt that just bring upon some very angry customers. Also couldnt legal action be brought into it as its false advertising

Old
Chief Executive Officer

You answered your question
Most of unlimited hosting providers have very angry customers and bad reviews.

And in their tos they usually write that you can not get real unlimited.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Ill check there TOS soon

But as of now, Its been 24 hours since I opened a ticket, I still cant access my cPanel, for both my websites that are hosted on them due to a suspected brute force attack. I have asked for a refund, and still am currently waiting, as today is the 7th day with them. Absolutely woeful support for someone who apparently has 700 clients

Old
Disabled

I must say that dhruva hosting is really a big fraud company. I had purchased an hosting plan from them in may 2012, But They did not activate my account for 15 days. I had also send them several mails but did not get any reply from them, They also not responding on phone. Lastly I have contacted Moneybookers by which I pay the amount & They Refund my money, Because Dhruva hosting did not reply to their email also. I request all of you to go way from this bad host.