* P4's for $99 and up, other great values too

Its Summertime, time to find you place at the Beach......

Snapshot of values offered:

$99 and up for P4 1.7’s (or P3 1.4 Tualatin’s) Located at NAC. All servers include Cpanel, Fantastico Deluxe and RVSkin. Very limited quantities and availability, do not wait we will sell out this week for sure.

$149 for P4 2.8’s and $219 for Dual Drive Xeons located at ThePlanet/SM. All servers include Cpanel, Fantastico Deluxe and RVSkin. Windows 2003 and Plesk 6.5 Unlimited with PowerPack available for $10 more

Example NAC Spec's are:

Your Choice, Intel Pentium IV 1.7 or Pentium III 1.4 Tualatin
    WHM/CPanel
    Free RVSkin
    Free Fantastico Deluxe
    512M MB Memory
    80GB Hard Drive
    1000GB Bandwidth TOTAL measured as 500 In/500 out..Actual usage will vary but figure this equates to 550 to 600GB usable)
    RedHat 9.0
    NO SETUP FEE

SALES PRICE >> $99.99 per month

Example ThePlanet/SM Spec's are:

Spec's are:

Dell Built
    Intel Pentium IV 2.8
    800Mhz FSB (Front Side Bus)
    Hyperthreading
    WHM/CPanel
    Free RVSkin
    Free Fantastico Deluxe
    1GB Memory
    80GB Hard Drive
    1200GB Bandwidth TOTAL (In or out)
    RHE or RedHat 9.0
    NO SETUP FEE
    Normally $169.99 per month

SALES PRICE >> $149.99 per month

Windows 2003 and Plesk 6.5 Unlimited with PowerPack available for $10 more
    Spec's are:

Intel Dual Xeon 2.4
    Hyperthreading
    WHM/CPanel
    Free RVSkin
    Free Fantastico Deluxe
    1GB Memory
    DUAL 80GB Hard Drive
    1200GB Bandwidth TOTAL (In or out)
    RHE or RedHat 9.0
    NO SETUP FEE
    Normally $229.99 per month

SALES PRICE >> $219.99 per month

Windows 2003 and Plesk 6.5 Unlimited with PowerPack available for $10 more

Also, we will setup your server within 24 business hours of receipt as long as the order review is OK (the order doesn't send up red flags).

Quantities are limited...Once sold out, we are sold out...But you knew that....LOL

As mentioned, all servers would come with come with CPanel/WHM and RVSkin management overlay ..What is RVSkin ?...If you have not experienced RVSkin you are missing the next evolution in CPanel overlay control. Choose permissions., languages, themes, reseller customizations...it is just incredible.

Your basic contract with Beachcomber Creations includes system administration and maintaining server integrity that can NOT be accomplished from within the WHM interface, but not individualized development work or script debugging unless otherwise specified. We will try to help where we can and in most cases are able to either fix the issue or point you in the proper direction. You can check out our reputation on the boards here and see it is excellent.

Order form and further details are located here:

http://beachcomber.net

Follow the links to the Dedicated Server section and choose the deal that is right for you.

Important Notes:

For IP Ping, please PM or E-mail us.

Other important questions.....We bill month to month (If you like us and want to stay, you will....). For payment we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and PayPal.

So what's the catch.....Well, we do not offer FreeBSD, we use CPanel on Linux boxes and PLESK on our Windows boxen and do not offer or support alternative server management systems. Cpanel or Plesk, due to its ease of administrative use must be installed and not disabled on machine.

IRC's, etc are NOT allowed. LEGAL adult is OK

Offer doesn't apply to previous sales or promotions.

Come and Relax...at the beach.

how about pricing for extra ram on NAC servers?

Ram on East Coast servers

Extra Ram is $24.99 per month, 1GB is the max on these MB's.

That is pretty good deal. A little pricey but comes with lots of features.
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

Dear BeachComber,

If we purchase ThePlanet / ServerMatrix servers from you are we ablet obtain assitance from them directly?

Also will my account be with them directly (can this be arranged) -or- will it be with you?

In terms of your ThePlanet ip addresses do these have your name on them or is there any indication from another's perspective that we are purchasing servers from you?

EDIT: Also can I request not to get the RVskin if so is there a credit for this (we have developed our own professional skins inhouse).

Regards,

~TAB

thats a fairly good deal
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Hi Tab,

To Answer...

No, you may not get support from theplanet directly...Check us out and you will see that is no deterrent.

Answered 2 above...Account is with us. We get discounted pricing from SM because they get very few support tickets...We only contact them for hardware issues.

The IP's are theplanets.

You may opt out of RVskin, but we do not offer any further discounts from the pricing above...Sorry, but our pricing gets as sharp as we can on these posts...

Let me know if I can answer any further questions and I hope we see you as a customer soon !!

Originally posted by AllianceNet
    Dear BeachComber,

If we purchase ThePlanet / ServerMatrix servers from you are we ablet obtain assitance from them directly?

Also will my account be with them directly (can this be arranged) -or- will it be with you?

In terms of your ThePlanet ip addresses do these have your name on them or is there any indication from another's perspective that we are purchasing servers from you?

EDIT: Also can I request not to get the RVskin if so is there a credit for this (we have developed our own professional skins inhouse).

Regards,

~TAB

Thanx Roy and Gilbert..!!!!!!!!!!!

I highly recommend these guys. I crashed my server the other day whilst doing some work on it and emailed support requesting a reboot. They replied within 20 minutes and within 40 minutes the server had been rebooted (bear in mind they have to wait for The Planet NOC Techs to do it).

Very fast and friendly support and of course excellent pricing
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    AgilityHosting.net - UK & European cPanel Web Hosting

I have to admit the service i get is second to none.

Ordered server @ 7pm GMT and it was setup and delivered within 2 hours of placing order any support is usually dealt with in a simalar timscale not that i have really needed any support

Fantastico Reseller

Also, we are announcing that we are one of the few approved Cpanelthemes Fantastico Resellers for external Licenses

Do we get the 100 Profile Urchin too?

Yes Indeed !!