Thread: Ouch!

Ouch!

Anyone know how much it costs to get a back tooth removed? I guess its called wisdom tooth, but it hurts like hell... My mom said its like $300+ but i dont know... I might call a dentist today, its broken like half way off, and its been like this for a while, i just never got enough money to get it pulled, now it hurts loads more...

I had one pulled a few years ago. I was in Australia however. It cost me $50 including novacain at a private dentist (it would have been free if I'd gone to a hospital and waited).

The US is a joke when it comes to medicine however so I'd say $300 is pretty close.

Shame y'all never got into that universal healthcare idea huh?
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Originally posted by akashik
    I had one pulled a few years ago. I was in Australia however. It cost me $50 including novacain at a private dentist (it would have been free if I'd gone to a hospital and waited).

The US is a joke when it comes to medicine however so I'd say $300 is pretty close.

Shame y'all never got into that universal healthcare idea huh?
    yeah you are right - I guess that is why people in other countries with universal health care come here when it is somethign that is serious or life threatening - ahahaha

I guess you dont understand private insurance - well it only costs your copay many times and or your deductible if that has not been met. usually 20-40$
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Well i work for the public schools as a custodian, but i dont get benifits till im in perminently, because im a sub meaning i could move from school to school any time, but when my benifits come in i get carefirst blue cross and blue shield, im goin to use the hell out of it