* ★★ Custom Web Design Package ★★ Valid XHTML/CSS ★★ Custom Logo ★★ 10 Pages! ★★ $69.00

WHT Web Design Special

Up To 10 Pages (Valid XHTML/CSS)
    1 Custom Screen Logo (72 DPI)
    Stunning DHTML/Ajax Navigation!
    FREE WHMCS Design Integration

Only $69 -- PayPal Accepted!
    (Price valid for WHT Members only)

Want to see what I'm up to? Check out my design portfolio!

Frequently Asked Questions

Do You Require A Deposit?

Any design jobs totaling $100 USD or more require a 50% deposit. Anything under $100 will need to be paid in full before I can begin working on your site.

What Is Your Turnaround?

Most designs are completed within 2 to 4 business days, although how long your design will take depends on how many modifications you'd like done to the initial preview I show you. I will work with you to create as many modifications as possible (within reason) to ensure you're 100% satisfied.

What If I Don't Use WHMCS?

I will be more than happy to take a look at the client software you use and see if I can do a design integration at no cost to you. Contact me for details.

Do You Outsource?

Absolutely not! I was born in the United States and I'm still here. I do not outsource any of my work, overseas or otherwise. Everything I do is done in-house by me.

What Is Your Refund Policy?

As with the nature of custom work, I cannot offer any refunds. I will however work with you to ensure everything is perfect and you're happy with your new website.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or leave your contact information in PM and I'll get in touch with you! I'm available 24/7 via Phone, Skype, AIM, Yahoo, MSN/Live and ICQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    WHT Web Design Special

What Is Your Turnaround?

Most designs are completed within 2 to 4 business days, although how long your design will take depends on how many modifications you'd like done to the initial preview I show you. I will work with you to create as many modifications as possible (within reason) to ensure you're 100% satisfied.
    within 2 to 4 business days ?

M8 were are you
    █ Soon
    █ Soon