Prevent spam in eSupport

Actually we are using two e-mails piping to our support helpdesk (esupport). Each time spam e-mail hit these e-mails, a ticket is opened. I'm looking to prevent by enable spam filter for these e-mails but the issue is still raised. I wonder if any of you can give out a trick to remove it. My version of esupport is 2.3.5. Thank you for your help.

Moved to Hosting Software and Control Panels.

Lois
    "Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." – Theodore Roosevelt

Re: Prevent spam in eSupport

Originally posted by HostAxe
    Actually we are using two e-mails piping to our support helpdesk (esupport). Each time spam e-mail hit these e-mails, a ticket is opened. I'm looking to prevent by enable spam filter for these e-mails but the issue is still raised. I wonder if any of you can give out a trick to remove it. My version of esupport is 2.3.5. Thank you for your help.
    Not sure I understand what your asking. The whole idea of email piping is to create a support ticket when someone sends an email to that address. Clarify please?

do you ban the spam emails you receive ?

Banning not much use, I have tried that, basically the spammers use faked email addresses. I am having the same problem. I am using 2.3.5 too.

I think he is after tips on stopping the SPAM emails !

If your helpdesk is only dealing with sales and technical queries then you could simply filter mail going to it.
    I'd advise against filtering mail addressed to abuse@
    Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar