Thread: Paypal Issues

Question Paypal Issues

Anyone here getting a message from paypal saying "customers name" has payed 2246.4

when the price was only like $5 ?

Im getting emails saying that people are paying 2k when .. really its only $5...

anyone experiencing this?

I have not experienced something like that. That's certainly is weird. Do not act or click on any link found in the email. It may be a scam or something. Login to your Paypal account and clarify it via their support. Or you can always check your transaction record. If it is there (although I doubt it), then it must be a mistake.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Are you sure its not giving you the amount in another currency, such as zimbabwe dollars
    MountedWeb - Making Sense Of Web Hosting.
    Reliable Hosting Solutions
    24/7 Support Team
    Uk & US Servers

Sounds suspicious to me. I would indeed use their support to find out what it is and what to do with it.
    zenndex - custom website design & unique templates- zenndex.com
    Only one chance to make a first impression ... Give your website a unique look

Talking

Ya i emailed them about this ....Ill let you guys know what happens

Thats odd are you actually getting those funds into your account or does it just say it on the payment ?
    WebSpaceDepot.com
    "Hosting Unleashed"

Warning! likes as a phiching email

Sounds like a Phishing email to me.

My Opinion of PayPal:

Unreliable, Large Chargebacks, Slow and Unsecure. If you are really serious about web hosting you will get your own merchant account to stop idiots using paypal for fraudulant transactions.

We stopped using PayPal 3 months ago and have seen a 90% decrease in fraudulant transactions.

You might really like them but I thought I would give my 2 cents worth.
    Chris Priestland
    Host Centric
    www.host-centric.co.uk
    Host Centric is part of the JMF Group which has been provisioning web hosting since 2003