Find a Reseller Hosting at West Coast

Hi,everyone who can provide a Reseller hosting which in West Coast,
    may be them was customer of peer1 or he.net,and others.
    If anyone knows one of them.Tell me.
    Thanks.

7$-20$/month
    Space : 20G-50G
    BW : 200G-800G
    99.99% uptime
    Free Private Name Servers
    Free Dedicated IP
    30 or 60 days money back
    good support
    cPanel or DirectAdmin
    Last edited by daocaomen; 04-13-2010 at 06:09 AM.

I believe SharkSpace provides Reseller Hosting in West Coast USA and should meet your criteria.
    HostStellar.com - Stellar Shared and Reseller Hosting
    Features: LiteSpeed Powered | R1Soft Backup (6 hourly) | RVSiteBuilder Pro | Jailed SSH Access
    Guarantees: 24/7/365 Stellar Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.9% Uptime SLA

There no free dedicated IP.

And I just found Site5.com,It not at the West Coast,
    but its Reseller Plan is a good value for money,
    High cost performance.
    Is there any hosting better cost performance than site5?
    Anybody who know one?

Quote Originally Posted by daocaomen View Post
    There no free dedicated IP.

And I just found Site5.com,It not at the West Coast,
    but its Reseller Plan is a good value for money,
    High cost performance.
    Is there any hosting better cost performance than site5?
    Anybody who know one?
    You can always factor in the costs of a dedicated IP to your monthly pricing. A dedicated IP should cost around $3 USD/month at most. If you find a host that meets your requirements and is still within your budget, then why not just go with them?

EDIT: Is there any reason why you need your hosting to be provided at West Coast?
    HostStellar.com - Stellar Shared and Reseller Hosting
    Features: LiteSpeed Powered | R1Soft Backup (6 hourly) | RVSiteBuilder Pro | Jailed SSH Access
    Guarantees: 24/7/365 Stellar Support | 30 Days Money Back | 99.9% Uptime SLA

Quote Originally Posted by Jansen [FH] View Post
    EDIT: Is there any reason why you need your hosting to be provided at West Coast?
    I'm from China,The China-US Cable Network Linked Shanghai and San Luis Obispo,For the speeds,I choose the hosting which at West.

Innohosting use the DC of WebNX in LA
    WebSitePanel/ MspControl / SolidCP / Smartermail / Installation / Configuration / Troubleshooting / Migrations
    Windows Server Management / Security / Hardening
    I speak English and Spanish

The problem with hosts giving out free IPs is that it's a limited commodity and many people just don't need them or they think they need them when in fact they don't. I think this is just a waste or resources.

IPs are generally cheap (about $2/mo) and by charging for them, it helps to weed out the ones who just want one and allows those who truly need it to get one for their needs.
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.™
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

I don't agree about you say free IPs is just a waste or resources,may be you can't understand that there is firewall in many country,just like GFW of China,now,people in China can't visit Yotube and twitter、facebook and so on, by some reasons (some words on these sites was considered illegal by the Government,and the main ip of these sites will be blocked by Government),what i say,just want tell you,Dedicated IP is important and necessary,if i choose to use share ip,if some other web sites which also used this shared ip display some words or voices and blocked by GOV.It's mean my sites will also be blocked .
    So,I need a Dedicated IP is important and necessary.

I am also located in China and in the same boat as you. In fact, I think WHT's CDN is blocked here as well...

However, I would point out that no one was saying it was simply unnecessary, just that it was unnecessary to give out for free (because they are somewhat limited in number).

I am also looking for west coast reseller hosting myself...one provider you can look at is HawkHost who have very good reviews and a few representatives here on WHT. I believe they have the option of hosting on the SoftLayer Seattle datacenter.

Good luck

Czhang was right. I wasn't saying that IPs shouldn't be available, but they shouldn't be given out as a free resource. I've seen some reseller hosts give out 3 free IPs to every reseller client. Most reseller clients don't even need one, let alone three, and giving them away free to EVERY reseller account is a waste of a very limited resource.

I understand that there are some sites that require IPs and they should be made available to them at a cost, so that they are not abused.

And I also certainly understand the GFW as we had an issue with it with one of our servers and it did cause a headache.
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.™
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by powerMonster-Scott View Post
    Czhang was right. I wasn't saying that IPs shouldn't be available, but they shouldn't be given out as a free resource. I've seen some reseller hosts give out 3 free IPs to every reseller client. Most reseller clients don't even need one, let alone three, and giving them away free to EVERY reseller account is a waste of a very limited resource.

I understand that there are some sites that require IPs and they should be made available to them at a cost, so that they are not abused.

And I also certainly understand the GFW as we had an issue with it with one of our servers and it did cause a headache.
    Thank you for your reply, Long live the understanding