WTB Hostbill license

Hello,

Please if you have a hostill license for sale please let us know about the price.
      0 Not allowed!

The hostbill license itself can't be sold, but I believe they allow the transfer of accounts. Keep that in mind!
    HostVenom LLC | Premium Services | Chicago, IL
    Colocation | Dedicated Servers | KVM VPS | Custom Configurations
    Brandon M. | brandon @ hostvenom . com
      0 Not allowed!

I have a "HostBill Licenses - Owned, No-Branded HostBill License" for sale. Registered 2011-10-29 and never used for production. Next due date shows 2030-09-09 in the user control panel. Proof of ownership is possible.

I am willing to transfer the whole account with address change for $300 excl. VAT. You will get an official invoice. Payment via wire transfer only. The price is final (25% less than official sales).

If you are interested send me a PM.

Regards

Michael
      0 Not allowed!

What kind of support is included in this license?

Also, are you willing to use escrow.com (or another reputable escrow service) for the transfer?

Sending you a wire transfer would be simply stupid, because sending strangers money over the internet without any kind of guarantee is stupid.

Let me know.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!
      0 Not allowed!

Never ever wire transfer or Western Union or anything like either of those. It is 100% of the time a rip off. I do not care what the slick bastards say, it is a rip off. Beware.
    CapeWP.com
    CapeWP.com - WordPress for all of us
      0 Not allowed!

The easiest place you can buy it from is here. And I promise, it's totally legit. It's also the best deal on a legit license as well.

Definitely check it out.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post

Also, are you willing to use escrow.com (or another reputable escrow service) for the transfer?

Sending you a wire transfer would be simply stupid, because sending strangers money over the internet without any kind of guarantee is stupid.

Let me know.
    We can negotiate anything which makes you feel comfortable as long as i can be sure to get my money. You can PM me.

Regards

Michael
      0 Not allowed!

Repeated question:

* We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!
      0 Not allowed!

I am not sure what you mean with support.

In the Hostbillapp.com client portal i see the following information under my services
    Product/Service: HostBill Licenses - Owned, No-Branded HostBill License
    Registration Date: 2011-10-29
    Next Due Date: 2030-09-09
    License Expires: Never
    Billing Cycle: One Time

In the admin panel of my hostbill installation i see:
    Expires: Never
    Version: 4.2.8:3989

I paid a one time fee in 2011. I have never got charged again and i still can click on the auto-update button in my installation to get the newest updates.

Is that what you mean?

Regards

Michael
      0 Not allowed!

Hello ntrast,

I tried to send you a PM, but since you are brand new to the forums it is not possible.

So I'm not sure how to get in contact with you.

I am interested in purchasing your hostbill license for sale, as long as you are willing to use escrow.com or another reputable escrow service.

Also, I'm not sure that hostbill license can be transferred... have you confirmed with hostbill staff that you are allowed to sell the license? Can you provide confirmation?

Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

Send me an E-Mail to ****. After we are in contact we can exchange other contact information and i will delete that temporary email account.

regards

Michael
    Last edited by ntrast; 02-08-2013 at 11:29 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Email is on it's way now. You can edit your previous post to remove the address.
      0 Not allowed!

Done. It will take a few minutes due to greylisting. Please be patient.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Would be nice to know how this transaction went, did you managed to complete it okay?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by UWebSmart View Post
    Hello,

Would be nice to know how this transaction went, did you managed to complete it okay?
    The transaction was completed with no problems. ntrast turned out to be 100% trustworthy, and he was excellent to deal with.

0 Not allowed!

The transaction was completed with no problems. ntrast turned out to be 100% trustworthy, and he was excellent to deal with.
    Good to hear!
    Your one stop shop for decentralization
      0 Not allowed!