Clip Share hosting

I'm looking for a reliable hosting company with good support that supports Clip Share or any other type of Youtube clone script.

The server needs to be located in the US and resolve to a US based IP address.

I'll start off small but want the option to upgrade as needed.

Thanks.

Do you have a budget for this?

you will require a host that supports FFmpeg with other modules, use the search function here and you will come up with some offers.

will there be any copywrite violation? what you are goiwng to stream? how mcuh bandwidth do you require?
    http://www.eskhosting.com - reliable web hosting services with no overselling. E-commerce hosting solutions. Domains registration with Whois privacy

Hi!

Please take a look to the list of requeriments of that script stated at http://www.clip-share.com/video-shar...uirements.html
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I believe Cirtex supports youtube clones on their servers, may want to check with them.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by biggerboy View Post
    I believe Cirtex supports youtube clones on their servers, may want to check with them.
    cirtex has a very bad reputation among clip share clients

And be careful with Clip-Share and YouTube clone hosting

Many amateur players are jumping on the bandwagon

What kind of budget do you have for this?