Given the number of requests that we have received for a partner/reseller program, we have done just that. After initial pre-release testing with a few who had first requested it, we are happy to publicly open applications for our Authorized Reseller Program.

If you utilize WHMCS yourself, we have an addon module available for Authorized Resellers to aid in automation of the provisioning (i.e. creation) and management (i.e. suspension, termination, unsuspension) of your ARP licenses within your own WHMCS installation. Licenses are imported/updated a minimum of once per day with along the WHMCS daily cron task, but you can also manually configure a cron job to run as often as you wish to synchronize the licenses more frequently; if you so desire. Regardless of how often you run the cron task though, your clients will always see up-to-date information when they view the product/service details within the client area.

Currently, we offer 8 discount tiers based upon volume; from 10-60% off. While a number of other companies force you to order such license types in bulk (i.e. several at a time), we do not. Essentially, you can offer licenses for our software without a big expenditure.

The application process is relatively simple and should only take a minute or two to complete; click here for details and join today!