Hybrid View

Post (Require) Custom Registration Form with Export Feature

Require Custom Registration Forum with Export Feature

- An online registration form with CAPTCHA (word verification system) to prevent spam.

- Registration form will include details such as First Name, Last Name, Username, Password, Email ID, Address, City, State, Country, Zipcode, Telephone number.

- System will save registration into a database (mysql) and also send me an email when a new registration is done.

- Ability for an admin panel to delete , edit registrations as well as export into excell format (or .csv)and download on pc selected data such as First Name, Last Name, Username or other selected data from registration field.

- Based for php-mysql on a linux based CPanel server only.

------------------------

Please email us at "admin@indyamail.com" with Quotation and Added Feature list you can provide and amount of payment expected.

We would prefer developers who use some sort of messenger (aim,yahoo or msn) so it is easier for us to communicate.

Payment (PayPal) will be made at the end of development only - however is guaranteed as long as it works.

We may require you for further future development as well (optional - your choice).

Hello,

I can do that for you, If you are interested PM me or let me know if the offer is still open.

can be done,

please send me pm if you want to work with me.

thank you.
    PHP/MYSQL programmer
    template programming (smarty)
    wildtiger_90@yahoo.com or pm me.
    best regards lordaya