Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    They allready have 2 offices in the EU: http://www.paysystems.com/page.asp?intNodeID=195

I think an IMA account from PaySystems will be fine for me:
    http://www.paysystems.com/page.asp?intNodeID=897
    http://www.paysystems.com/files/Paysys/aIMA002.pdf

300 to Sign Up, 50 per month, 2.3% per month.
    And I don't need a US company, a US bankaccount, and I will be paid in the currency I want.

www.paypalsucks.com
    Happy Holidays!!

moneybookers

wow, Ik had paypaysucks.com niet gezien tot nu... ik denk dat ik zal niet PayPal gebruiken!
    Er is ook MoneyBookers. Men zegdt dat ze goed en ernstig zijn. Ik weet het niet met zekerheid maar ze hebben een goede reputatie.
    5 of 8% per transactie. Geen fix, geen set-up fee, geen maandelijks fees enzovoor. Ze aannemen cc (visa, mastercard). Het is een beetje duur voor groter prijzen maar met een aankoop van 3 euros bij voorbeeld U moet betalen 0.15 tot 0.24 euros elk keer. Met 2.3% en .35 per transactie (PaySystems etc) U moet 0.41 euros betalen voor het zelfde 3 euros aankoop... Voor kleine transacties MoneyBookers is misschien een goede oplossing (?)

For smaller amounts, Moneybookers seems perhaps interesting as they do not take any fixed 0.35 amount. "Just" a higher percentage. For a 3 euro price tag, you will be left with 2.59 euros with PaySystems and with 2.85 or 2.76 euros with MoneyBookers... Not to mention the monthly fees, the set up fees and the fund wiring to a local bank (costs a fix 1.80 euros to get a bank transfer to a local bank with MoneyBookers)

https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=310943
    + they have a referal program

Originally posted by dutchee
    Yes I think I can get easy an account at ING or ABN AMRO.
    And I talked to a Guy from India and he has also an BankAccount and MErchant Account, and no US Social Security Number, so I guess e-onlinedata sucks BIG time.
    I'm also from NL and earlier this year I've been spending months trying to get all the paperwork done to get a US merchant account. I'll save you a lot of time... you won't be getting anything for 2.15% per transaction.

There are a couple of things you need:

Become a US based company (Inc, LLC etc).
    Obtain a EIN (tax ID)
    Get a toll-free US phone number
    Get a US address (no po box/mailforwarder but a "physical" location)
    A US checkings/business account

And then when you think you're all set there is one little ..uhm.. bump...
    You need a SSN to open a merchant account.
    And the only way you can obtain a SSN as a non US citizen is by joining the US army.

So there is no (NO) way you will ever be able to open up a merchant acocunt with Echo Inc, Authorize.net etc as a non US citizen. Because even though you can make your company a US company there still is no owner with a US SSN.

The only way I have found to get it done (and the road which I have taken) is by using www.valisinternational.com

For around $ 1400 they take you through the entire process (incorporating, phonenumbers, getting your EIN, getting a US bank account and finally a US merchant account tied in with a payment gateway.

You'll end up paying 3.42% per transaction, 30 cents per transaction and an additional 0.01 per transaction for AVS.

All other solutions you'll explore and which will seem good at first all stop because you have no SSN. No SSN, no merchant account.

(note: a merchant account is not the same as a US bank account with ING..)

Be sure to explore the financial implications first though as you'll be paying your taxes in the US but as soon as you transfer money from your company to yourself you'll also be paying 50% income tax in the Netherlands.

Great advice there Pilgrim. A little bit more than 3.32% but only 10 basis points. And if you did have a SSN - it actually should be lower. But if you did not have an SSN there are still ways to get it - just as you pointed out. This I know - we just set one up a few months ago for a gentleman in Russia - he had a US bank acocunt / address / TAX ID number but no SSN. No problems getting him a merchant account but Discover would not approve because of no SSN. Visa, MasterCard, & AmEx all said OK.

* not worth the trouble

Interesting experience. Thanks for sharing.
    Definetely not worth the trouble imho.
    "Anybody" (non-US) can get 3.95% + 1$ per transaction (or 5.5% and 0.35$ per transaction) at MyPaySystems.com
    (With some negociation at PaySystems probably less)
    Easy (at least it seems), just 49$ set-up fee, no monthly fee. Neat, legal, in Euros. No need to emigrate to Las Vegas or fight in Irak or Afganistan
    Also, if you make "big business" I am sure most local banks will arrange special tailored offers for such a great customer.
    And in last resort -I should not say this- just increase your prices by 1.50%... it comes out much easier, and nobody sees the difference whatsoever
    Happy New Year

Pelgrim I only talked about a US bankaccount at ING or ABN AMRO, not an Merchant Account. I no the difference.

AnyWay tax problem were your talking about is no problem, you can do several things to cut this down almost to 0%.

Or an IMA from PaySystems(fees: 300USD setup, 50 per month, rates are starting at 2.30%), overhere I don't need an US social security number, because they have offices in Europe.

Your own CompanyName on the CreditCard statement,.
    They are only not clear about the transaction fee, they can say this, when your IMA is underwritten.

Hi Dutchee,

Paysystems is not clear on a lot of things. When you start the signup process there are several surprises. One of them being that 2.30% discount does not exist. Or as a Paysystems representative puts it "that price is for marketing strategy purposes only"

Also you'll still need to incorporate or go for the (more expensive) mypaysystems.com solution.

Please let me know how this turns out though. If not to satisfy my curiosity then as a reference for people who are looking for an IMA in the future

Yes Pilgrim

I will let you know.
    I think an IMA account is better, but most important is to get the lowest transaction fees: 30 cents or less.

Does Paysystems allow indian merchants to have their own merchant account accepeting USD? also are there any other providers?
    Thanks in advance
    Nish

No I don't think so, you have to be located in the US, Canada or Europe.

Check the International Merchant Account: https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/ecomm...y&rhl=gd%5Fhdr No transaction Fee, that's what I need.

Originally posted by Nish
    Does Paysystems allow indian merchants to have their own merchant account accepeting USD? also are there any other providers?
    Thanks in advance
    Nish
    The only option available for Indian merchants looking to accept USD$ is the myPaySystems solution (formerly known as the IBA).

The IMA is currently only available to companies that are incorporated in Europe. Rates are negotiable depending on a number of factors (industry vertical, processing volume, credit history etc...).

I would be interested in finding out where you got a quote of 2.3% as I was not aware that we advertised the IMA.

Paul
    PaySystems

Hey Paul

Check: http://www.paysystems.com/page.asp?intNodeID=907

Discount rate starting at 2.3% !
    Call toll-free 1-866-699-9022 for your customized rate plan.

I live in Europe, and I'm looking for an IMA, because I want my own company name on the CC statement. And want to use the EURO as the standard currency, but also offer the other currencies on the website. But for me is it important to get a verry low transaction fee. Because my customers will pay me(recurring) each month 2-3 EUROS. And I'm also expecting many transactions.

Hi,
    Thanks for the info dutchee and Pablo, Is there any way if we start a company in s'pore or hongkong? any idea about cardserviceinternational?

Hi Nish - what did you need to know about CSI? My posts reflect the services of CSI. We actually just signed up another person in the UK yesterday. He had a bank account & a Federal TAX ID, but no SSN or Driver's License.

Planet Payment
    http://www.planetpayment.com/

I have found this company on google. They seem Authorizenet reseller accepting outside US company. I have not contacted them yet. And there are no infomation about rate on their web. I thought thier rate would be fine simply because they are an Authorizenet reseller.

What do you think of this company?

Planet Payment still around?
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

Originally posted by coreybryant
    Hi Nish - what did you need to know about CSI? My posts reflect the services of CSI. We actually just signed up another person in the UK yesterday. He had a bank account & a Federal TAX ID, but no SSN or Driver's License.
    Hi,
    Thanks for the info, all i need is someway to accept USD with my company's name on customer creditcard, as the post was started doesnt matter about setup, but only about discount rate and other fees (recurring). Please lmk on the same. btw we have a TAX ID in India, Bank account, Trade License and most things everyone have!
    Tx in advance

CSI does provide merchant accounts to overseas companies. You do need to at least have a US bank account & a Tax ID number. Once you are approved - you will have a merchant account. Your company's name will appear on the consumer CC statement.

The LinkPoint gateway does offer recurring billing at no extra charges.

Thankx buddy i hope i shud stick on to 3rd party proccessors for now, if anyone can provide me a solution please let me know

Every single country in the world where credit cards are accepted have a domestic merchant account system, or else every single company in the entire world would have to be based in the United States.

Go to your nearest gas station and take a look at their credit-card processing machine, you'll see a phone number or url on it which corresponds to your local CC processor (go to a few different places and you'll get more processors).

It's just a matter of calling them up and getting the information and saving yourself the hassle of incorporating in a foreign state (which is not really a good idea).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast