I'm Manuel , 24 from Italy.

I'm available as remote (or on site [available for relocation]) Windows IT Manager / Windows Engineer in the hosting field.

I've 8 years of experience as Sysadmin with Windows servers (win 2000/2003/2008).

Webservers IIS and Apache,DNS,Active Directory,Firewall and Proxy services (ISA),Mailserver (Exchange,MailEnable,SmarterMail),FTP servers, Troubleshooting,Cisco Routers Configuration,Network Design, Microsoft SQL server, Veritas.

Perform Active Directory migration, software application installation, configuration, integration testing, and network analysis functions. Maintain responsibility for architecture installation and configuration, including servers, clients, switches, and routers

I've worked as System Engineer and Win IT Manager for some top hosting companies like UK2group,Lunarpages,ExceedHosting, MIS,PAYIT-ONLINE,AussiHQ,FastHost,HostNexus,so I've a great experience with Plesk , Hsphere and Helm Control Panel.

I've also worked as Windows Engineer in the VPS field for 1 year with Defender Hosting/PowerVPS.

I offer also my consulences to Telecom Italia,the first Italian Phone Carrier.

I've followed a Cisco training on the networks and on the administration of Cisco routers and switches.
In the 2007 I got my MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) Certification.
In the 2006 I followed a Microsoft training focused on the SSL certifications,and the Wireless LAN.
In the 2007 i also become a Microsoft Partner.

HTML,ASP,MySql and php knowledge also.

My email is fox80129 @ gmail.com

Contact me to get a complete resume.

Regards,
Manuel Trongone