Booking Rooms and Buying Tickets.. When?

I've already made plans to attend the HostingCon and I'm curious about when we should go about booking the room(s) or when the tickets for the event itself will go on sale.

Thanks in advance!

Hotel reservations are available now. Conference registration will begin shortly for pre-registered people, a week or two later for everyone else. We've already had some hotel reservations, but I imagine most will choose to register for the conference and reserve their hotel at or about the same time.

You can find the hotel reservation system at http://www.hostingcon.com/attend/travel/.
    George A. Roberts IV ~ President & CEO, Purity Networks

Powerful, easy to use antispam services

What airport do we fly in on?

Chicago, IL (ORD)??

I noticed today official registration started... does this mean we are 100% ok to make reservation and flight arrangements... this thing is 100% on ?
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

If the official registration is open one would assume so.
    John Heslop

Originally posted by eMax
    What airport do we fly in on?

Chicago, IL (ORD)??
    Yes, ORD/O'Hare is the airport you need to arrive in.

ORD is the closest airport. But Chicago is also served by Midway. Not close, but may be a more inexpensive option for some.

Yes, we started registration for those that pre-registered on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. For those that did not pre-register, we'll be opening registration for everyone else in a week or so. And to answer Matt's question, yes, it's on. We've been committed from the beginning.

As to the airport to fly in to, yes, O'Hare is closer and more convenient for HostingCon 2005. There is a free airport shuttle to the hotel from O'Hare. However, as moosh28 said, Midway is also an option. You'll probably need to take a taxi to/from the hotel, which I would *estimate* would run you about $20-$30, so figure that cost into your flight costs to see if you'll really save money.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'd be happy to try to answer any that you may have.
    George A. Roberts IV ~ President & CEO, Purity Networks

Powerful, easy to use antispam services