Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

deasoft is TERRIBLE, THEY [[ARE]] horribly

hi,

BJ....since you can't reset my license.

can you please send your new clients their licenses(phil@webcou__y.net email address) so that i can sell them my clients and i can move on with my life.

hostydotnet
    <<Please see rules for signature setup.>>

Yo, BJ, mind checking my 1 month old tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by hostydotnet View Post
    hi,

BJ....since you can't reset my license.

can you please send your new clients their licenses(phil@webcou__y.net email address) so that i can sell them my clients and i can move on with my life.

hostydotnet
    I'm sorry OP, but what the heck are you trying to say? It makes no sense at all. I assume you have leased some control panel software from a company called Deasoft (never heard of them) and you are having issues with their license system.

Have you tried contacting them via their official support contacts? Most companies will not send out client details via e-mail to someone on a forum who simply requests them, because it is impossible to verify their identity.

Also, who is BJ??
    Cpanel/WHM • PHP • Perl • Ruby • Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canada web hosting (based in Newfoundland) since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada (Uptime Report)

Ever heard of master resellers?

They invented them. www.deasoft.com.

Their support sucks, nobody replies for months, if at all.

BJ is the owner.

lol......

https://deasoft.com/support/

time: 2008-08-06 19:33:46 (EDT)
    error no.: 2048
    error type:
    error message: Resource ID#13 used as offset, casting to integer (13)
    filename: /home/bjdea1/public_html/support/includes/db_modules/mysql.inc
    line no.: 99

error type:
    line no.: 100

error no.: 2
    error type: Warning
    error message: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bjdea1/public_html/support/index.php:21)
    filename: /home/bjdea1/public_html/support/index.php
    line no.: 108

error message: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/bjdea1/public_html/support/index.php:21)

That's a poor sign to give out to prospective script buyers...

And found it funny at the bottom.....Copyright 8copy 2002-2005 Deason Software. All Rights Reserved.

owm
    ‹(¿)›
    Life's what you make it.

Await a response from them here. They will do exactly what they did to me

"Don't like it? Fine here is your refund" -- they refunded me and canceled the license.

<< removed >>
    Last edited by CArmstrong; 08-10-2008 at 05:01 AM.
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Web Master View Post
    lol......

error type:

error type:

error message: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bjdea1/public_html/support/index.php:21)

error message: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/bjdea1/public_html/support/index.php:21)

And found it funny at the bottom.....Copyright 8copy 2002-2005 Deason Software. All Rights Reserved.

owm
    Scolling down a little on that page I like this:

Welcome :: root
    Logout :: My Account

hi,

obviously he/she has posted without understanding the frustration/pain and money losses that someone purchasing/using their software has endured. i personally have had 300+ master reseller accounts. i have a strangle hold on the last 30-40 that have endured such misery because they probably were on vacation when everything happened....money...flushed...ate it...and ushered it out the door. deasoft can suck my you know what...kiss my you know what and die slow and painfully. i have declared all out war on the people that have single handedly destroyed the business which should promote growth for them. if you haven't owned the software then you have absolutely no right to post on it or even comment on it. do you really think that i or any of us have not gone through their official support channels first.....BE REAL. POST ELSE WHERE!!!!!!!

<<Removed>>
    Last edited by P-nut; 08-12-2008 at 08:29 AM.

We have also used them in the past for their master reseller application running under cPanel. Unfortunately, it never worked, and was a waist of $40 (then, now it's about $60). Even though this was a couple years ago, and my tickets still have not been answered (a couple years now...probably closed now) I have no intention of receiving a refund, nor do I expect one.
    » VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

Had it years ago and the software couldn't even be in alpha state, not mentioning stable...
    Cheapest Multiple C Class IP Hosting

hi,

um. yea. it realy is quite rediculous. either way. <snipped> i will do everything in my power to bring him down. im going to completely recreate the software but do it right and leverage my top rankings to make sure he has to beg for food.

hosty management
    Last edited by P-nut; 08-12-2008 at 08:30 AM.

My tickets seem to be answered fully and I haven't had problems yet...Deasoft himself said that you guys don't have to have long tickets that tell a bunch of stuff..I just tell him reset my license...here is the license key and username...and its done. I just get to the point and no problems happen.

Quote Originally Posted by page-zone View Post
    Scolling down a little on that page I like this:

Welcome :: root
    Logout :: My Account

lol mate...yeah I actually missed that.

owm
    ‹(¿)›
    Life's what you make it.

Quote Originally Posted by RalphC View Post
    My tickets seem to be answered fully and I haven't had problems yet...Deasoft himself said that you guys don't have to have long tickets that tell a bunch of stuff..I just tell him reset my license...here is the license key and username...and its done. I just get to the point and no problems happen.
    Then you're one of the few, or the only one? You're saying that if we send large messages (a couple of sentences in my case) that say we have problems, they will be ignored? But if we sent a message saying something like "it's broken" (the only way I could really shorten it in my case) it will be fixed? Seriously, how much did he pay you to post this
    » VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

The user is still active it seems and posting hosting offers as recent as today. May want to PM him with your concerns perhaps?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=714577

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    The user is still active it seems and posting hosting offers as recent as today. May want to PM him with your concerns perhaps?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=714577
    Its a miracle they haven't replied to this yet; their replies to WHT are always fast, but not to support!
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!

Did try the trial version and it don't inspire me trust when they also sell hosting, just my option.

I remember the master reseller concept...and how lots of clients kept asking me for the same...I remember beta testing something that was free once upon a time (3+ years ago) but it stopped at 0.1 beta (or was it 0.1 alpha)....Not too surprised the script here in question is messed up (or having development issues)....

I think it's something some top quality control panel provider needs to develop (CPanel, Parallels...anyone )

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Web Master View Post
    lol......

error type:

error type:

owm
    72 hours later and they have still done nothing about this? I bought a WHMReseller license off someone else on WHT, but In all honest I'm not even going to bother trying it.

Their support is a joke.. I wouldn't put it into production purley for the fact it can take weeks for a response from the 1 man support team.

Quote Originally Posted by RDOSTI View Post
    I remember the master reseller concept...and how lots of clients kept asking me for the same...I remember beta testing something that was free once upon a time (3+ years ago) but it stopped at 0.1 beta (or was it 0.1 alpha)....Not too surprised the script here in question is messed up (or having development issues)....

I think it's something some top quality control panel provider needs to develop (CPanel, Parallels...anyone )

Regards
    But then if the panels are doing that then we'll see the Alpha Master Reseller panel creating master resellers without root.

I'm not exactly sure how Alpha has anything to do with it but that's what it's called.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and Cloud Hosting
    PHP 5.2.x - PHP 8.1.X Support!

No i wasnt talking about Alpha Master reseller panel though...I was talking about some other script ages ago...Will see if I can find it....was much more stable IMO...though that was 3 years ago with CPanel 9/ 10.

Anyhow, never really believed much about these scripts...always had a feeling they were too good to be true. I think it's still 1 -2 years away before someone gets it right.

Regards

We will resolve your issues shortly, please send a new ticket to https://support.deasoft.com and we will answer your tickets promptly. We recently had a ticket system failure - please see post in our forums.

So to clarify - WE WILL ANSWER YOUR TICKETS PROMPTLY and restore confidence.

Also we are introducing the ability for clients to reset their own licenses. Many of you seem to swap and change servers a lot so we're going to make this something you can do yourself from our website. It will be introduced shortly, hopefully by the end of this month (August 2008).
    Last edited by bjdea1; 08-13-2008 at 07:31 PM.
    Deasoft.com Aussie & USA VPS, Reseller & Shared Hosting + WHMreseller & DAreseller
    AutoBillMe.com - The Non-PHP Automated Billing Solution for Web Hosts
    WHMreseller - The first Alpha/Master Reseller Plugin for cPanel
    DAreseller - The first Alpha/Master Reseller Plugin for DirectAdmin

Interesting, everyone rushes to complain but no one bothers submit a new ticket. Since my last post none of you have bothered submit a ticket, so I have not been able to investigate any of your issues.

As stated above we have had a support ticket system failure and anyone who is having any issues with WHMreseller need to submit a new ticket about there issue.

We will answer promptly to all newly submitted tickets.
    Deasoft.com Aussie & USA VPS, Reseller & Shared Hosting + WHMreseller & DAreseller

If I submit a ticket for refund of the owned license and 5 pack of leased licenses will it be honored? The software ended up causing many problems, not the least of which erased all root cron jobs except for the ones set up by the software.

I have no use for the software, never submitted a ticket because searching through your forum saw mostly posts about your own servers being hacked, and the poor way it was being dealt with - adding a chattr +i button into cpanel (I assume).

Nevermind - I'll just write it off since luckily I only had it installed a week, and only lost a few customers over it.

How about you let us take a look at your installation and solve the problem?

And how about we have some people post who actually want something fixed. If you're gonna just post criticism then don't waste everyones time. Your post is just a waste really if you're not going to let us do anything.
    Last edited by bjdea1; 08-15-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast