Right now there isn't a price cap as I am just shopping. I am looking for a shared/vps/dedicated provider that can provide the following items.

* shouldn't have a restriction on content
* should be able to do 1000MB/month transfer minimum
* 30GB disk space minimum
* allow file mirrors

Right now I am not looking for anything too specific but as of right now I have a file mirror that I would like to keep and is starting to exceed the practical limits of a shared provider. I am leaving the shared option open though if another provider is willing to take it up. My current mirror is getting ready to hit the 10GB disk mark and is transferring 600+GB monthly. It has been running for over 2 years and I would like to keep it that way. The other part of the site would likely be a blog but nothing spectacular.

Oh and for the first item... The usual restrictions apply. I understand the legal bits so if torrent trackers/clients/files are restricted then that is ok. The adult content restriction bit is ok since I don't actually plan on hosting any.

P.S. - The mirror started off at 4GB disk and 200GB monthly... I currently have a 13TB bandwidth cap and 600GB disk.