Now Buy Helm Software through Infuseweb at 15% off Retail

Infuseweb has become a Premier Partner of Helm control panel software for Windows and .NET servers. We are offering their software for sale at 15% off the retail prices. This could save you as much as $150 on their full control server license!!

If you just have a single server and want to get going with some of the best Windows control panel software on the market today, buy the Single Server License outright for just $255.

You can also opt to purchase a monthly licensing option at less than $70/month if you want to get started with Helm but don't have the ISP budget to buy it right out.

If you're interested, please visit our online store at http://www.infusewebstore.com
    Infuseweb Hosting / Infuseweb Store
    Windows/Linux Shared and Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Online Software Store
    www.infuseweb.com / store.infuseweb.com
    1-866-663-2973

http://www.infusewebstore.com seems to be down..

Does the single server license include updates? How does updates and support work?

Originally posted by Vortech
    http://www.infusewebstore.com seems to be down..
    Hi, Vortech,

Not sure why you were having the trouble. I've checked the site from multiple locations and it seems to be up.

Tony
    Windows/Linux Shared and Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Online Software Store
    1-866-663-2973

Guess you're not interested in my business.

Originally posted by WebHozt
    Hi, WebHozt,

Actually, that's very much not the case. I was waiting for a response from the Web Host Automation folks on how long their updates last for. Their standard policy is 6 months, I believe, but they never told me if that still holds true for Premier Partner's. If you can hang in there for a little longer, I'll definitely get back with you to let you know.

Support will be handled through me for 1st and 2nd level.

I can assure you I am prompt with my replies.

Kind Regards,
    Tony
    1-866-663-2973

Seems ok now maybe it was my cable..

WebHozt,

I was correct. There is 6 months of support on the Standard licenses.

I'll be putting together a support pricing structure after the 6 month period on the infusewebstore website soon.

Tony
    1-866-663-2973

Looking forward to that!

Looking forward to that!
    Hey WebHozt,

I may be too late as you may have already purchased Helm, but I wanted to update you on the support status. After careful consideration, we have decided to offer unlimited FREE 1st level support for Helm via our Helm site at www.infuseweb.com/helm. We'll also work with you one-on-one if your needs require it. This is only if you purchase Helm through us at our store. www.infusewebstore.com . All Helm licenses are 15% off retail.

Kind Regards,
    Tony
    1-866-663-2973

We wont really need support. What I'd like to know is pricing options for upgrades, etc. After the 6 month free updates period, how much is it going to cost for upgrades, etc? Or do we have to go through WHA directly for that? If so, will they recognise us as a customer and provide updates?

We wont really need support. What I'd like to know is pricing options for upgrades, etc. After the 6 month free updates period, how much is it going to cost for upgrades, etc? Or do we have to go through WHA directly for that? If so, will they recognise us as a customer and provide updates?
    They haven't given me any upgrade pricing info, but I'll find out what they have and get back to you today with an answer.

I'm certain they will recognize you as a Helm customer at a later point in time if you go to them for an upgrade. You would have a valid license key, so it shouldn't matter who you purchase that from.
    1-866-663-2973

Well, WHA has pretty much left support in my hands. So, as far as I'm concerned, Helm support will be free for the life of the software. However, when they move to version 4, appropriate upgrade costs will apply.

I was also told if you buy the licenses from Infuseweb, you'll have to upgrade through us as well since the licenses are created through our Partner account.

Tony
    1-866-663-2973

So how much for upgrades?

So how much for upgrades?
    They have not released any pricing information yet so I'm not sure. The .NET version of Helm (v4) isn't due out for quite a while yet. But you'll get the same 15% discount off retail if you buy from me.
    1-866-663-2973